toilet paper

mids

Guest pelmetman
Symbol Owner - 2014-10-22 9:00 AM

'Mids' - you seem to have 'split our differences' with your double post -- which is No.1 and which the No2(s)? :D

I'm not 'ordinary' either -- mine's the 'Special' stuff! (lol)

Cheers,

Colin.

I suspect if this thread was in CB it would be classed as inane garbage by some ;-) ...............

Colin Leake - 2014-10-22 4:53 PM

Any one on here old enough to remember Bronco toilet paper. So hard it never really cleaned ones a**** properly and there was always the danger of paper cuts? Those were the days!

YES. And I remember having T paper with pictures rolled up inside aswell!

Guest pelmetman

Seeing as we're on a toilet habit theme :D ..............anyone else keep their MMM stash in the bathroom? 8-) ..............

Just use ordinary 'Toilette Papier' , just as long as you clean out the cassette properly. *-) Ray

and don't use the MMM, it's too shiny.

anyone remember 'Izal Germicide' it was like fine grade sandpaper. eee it were ruff when i were a lad !

Guest pelmetman
Rayjsj - 2014-10-22 8:22 PM

Just use ordinary 'Toilette Papier' , just as long as you clean out the cassette properly. *-) Ray

and don't use the MMM, it's too shiny.

anyone remember 'Izal Germicide' it was like fine grade sandpaper. eee it were ruff when i were a lad !

Use MMM 8-) ....................I rather use the Guardian >:-) ...............having served in er madges Navy where Izal was obligatory :-S ...............I was amused at least twice a day by the thought of returning it to the owner ;-) ...........

Property of Her Majesties Government :D ................many a time I thought of returning it.............used >:-) .............

Archived