More sinning

rupert123

After my spurge last week, the chainsaw, mentioned in the other thread which I said I would not post on again, I was dragged of by the wife to our local junk shop, she calls it an antique shop. She was off looking for some pottery stuff she collects, Moorhen or something, so I wandered of on my own, it is a big place, and there it was. Sitting in a corner looking a bit lonely and sad a perfect chair for my shed, now every bloke needs a chair for his shed so I haggled for a bit and bought it for £17.50. Reckless I know and coming so soon after the chainsaw I will now have to use my winter fuel allowance to help pay for my winter season ski pass. I have a telly for the shed so am now going to save up for a gramophone to play my LP’s on, will the expense never stop? Will have to do it up a bit, the shed not the armchair, perhaps a web site so anyone interested in sheds can see what is going on. Anyway sorry if this is the wrong section of the forum but could not see a garden shed one so posted it here as you seem an understanding lot. I could have probably found a garden shed forum, there must be one, but then you lot would not have seen it and would not have you all miss it because you all have motor homes and so must be interested in garden sheds.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest pelmetman
rupert123 - 2014-11-03 10:05 PM

I could have probably found a garden shed forum, there must be one, but then you lot would not have seen it and would not have you all miss it because you all have motor homes and so must be interested in garden sheds.

Bet mines bigger than yours :D ................

Rupert

GRAND Designs??

If you give us your address, we could arrange for Kevin McCloud to come round. He likes following crazy schemes, which usually turn out pretty good. Or George (forgotten his surname) he who does go in for crap pot ideas!!

PJay

At home I have a lovely 24' brick built workshop which is double glazed with cavity walls? When we moved here 21 years ago the removal lads kept calling it the granny flat. We've also got 2 single garages and a car port.

... oh ... did I mention I've got a static caravan too and that's got a metal shed? :-S

Mel B - 2014-11-03 11:34 PM

At home I have a lovely 24' brick built workshop which is double glazed with cavity walls? When we moved here 21 years ago the removal lads kept calling it the granny flat. We've also got 2 single garages and a car port.

... oh ... did I mention I've got a static caravan too and that's got a metal shed? :-S

You didn't mention the conservatory you had built or the new roof you put on or the new car or the pack of sausages you bought

Guest pelmetman
Robinhood - 2014-11-03 10:34 PM

PJay - 2014-11-03 10:31 PM

... Or George (forgotten his surname) he who does go in for crap pot ideas!!

PJay

....Osborne?

Our crap pot is called Thetford ;-) ..............

Guest pelmetman
nowtelse2do - 2014-11-03 10:38 PM

Dave's got a shed 8-)

Just trying to keep it Motorhome Matters thats all :D

Dave

Several ;-) ..............3 are pre war.... built when they knew how to build sheds >:-) .................we have a modern summer house, which is flimsy by comparison *-) ............

Then I have the barn which is divided into 3 workshops and provide a garage for Horace :D ..............

Finally there is the recycled double glazed self watering green house that I built B-) ..............

So your right Dave ;-) ..............my moho philosophy extends to my sheds :D ..........

Mel B - 2014-11-03 11:34 PM

Glad to see your sense of humour is still in place Mel, good for you.

rupert123 - 2014-11-04 9:25 AM

Robinhood - 2014-11-03 10:08 PM

....got any pictures?

;-)

Not yet Robin but cannot get any film for my box Brownie, anyone know how to connect said box Brownie to the computer, cannot find any plugs.

...you need an iPad - just use the socket at the top right.

iPad.jpg.fd87f406e95c27a912a66086bf15c350.jpg

I feel humbled in such exalted company only having two sheds, a greenhouse and a double garage - but at least my comfy chairs are in my very own 'study/den' indoors, centrally heated, warm, dry, close to the coffee pot - and kept tidy against my wishes by my ever loving wife.

Maybe all of yous that are banished to a lowly cold and wet shed when it's cold and wet need to assert your authority over SWMBO!

I am a very lucky boy - it must be true because my wife tells me it is true!

I keep a yellow hose in the shed which I use for washing the motorhome. The hose reaches from the external water point all around the house to the rear and front of the motorhome.

Now that is motorhome related and having a hose does matter to me.

Guest pelmetman

I raise your 3 hoses Rich....... with a power washer >:-) .....................naturally it was a freebie ;-) .............

Archived