cruise control Euro 4 2008 Boxer

athiest

Hi I would like to fit cruise control to my 2008 Avantgard 145 Peugeot Boxer MH. On EBay a new complete replacement "3 stalk arm" with the extra cruise control stalk is available to replace the 2 arm normally fitted. I have been informed by the vender of the arm that as long as my engine is "Euro 4" then I do not need any other items to make the cruise control work just to connect a wire that is already fitted under the dash. The electronics will have to be Professionally updated to accommodate the mod. First can anyone tell me if my engine, (2,2 HDI 100), is Euro 4 and if so where I might find this new wire? Cheers in anticipation. Brian.

Hi Billggsky, its £120 to get a reprogrammed ignition key from Ford. What would it cost to get Peugeot to plug in their comps. just to see if it will work. Thanks for the input anyway and I am still hoping that someone on this site may already have done it and can point me in the right direction. The amount of expertise on this site is amazing and they have put me right on numerous occasions. Brian.

Archived