G tech air ram

Pampam

Last week i bought a gtech airam ,and i must say its a very nifty bit of kit ,wish id had it when i had arapaho i only use it for my hallway it does a good job and the charge lasts for ages if anybody thinking of getting one , i wouldnt hesitate : pp :)

Might be a nifty bit of kit but just don't suck up a shoe lace or it'll be scrap!!!

We bought one and the first time the OH used it she sucked up the end of a shoe lace and the brush stopped, no flashing red lights like the instructions say, just stripped gears and a pile of scrap. The shoe lace just pulled back out, it was not even tangled around the brush. The idea might be good be the execution is a pile of Ch!nese cr*p of the highest order.

Sorry but do not buy one, ever! You only have to Google for reviews to find out ours was not an isolated incidence.

Keith.

We have had the earlier version since they first came out on the market and it has performed faultlessly for agood number of years. We have even replaced the rechargable batteries once without any difficult. We have already been considering the Ram as a replacement and would certainly buy it when required.

peedee

Archived