disappointing dealers

Lizzie

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply
pepe63 - 2014-11-19 9:03

There seems little point in folk on here constantly lighting blue touch papers...and then playing all innocent when fireworks go off... ;-)

I agree entirely. Snide digs will always fire someone up, (and no, that's NOT a dig :D) some admittedly more than others. No digs = no fireworks.

Martyn

Had Enough - 2014-11-19 9:01 AM.................Finally, all I want to do on here these days is offer advice when I can and seek it it when I can. Perhaps I'm finally maturing! I just wish that a small number of people, who clearly don't like me as much as I can't stand them, could stop the continuing vendetta based on nothing more than a spat or two, months or even years ago...............

Easiest answer to that Frank, is self-restraint. For those who enjoy the torment, usually after having endured at least one of your onslaughts, you are rather like nitroglycerin. Just apply one knock and you explode!

Just don't respond, then the calm will be unbroken, and you won't have to indulge in another protestation of your (as you alone seem to see it) innocence. It does get so awfully tedious.

Brian Kirby - 2014-11-19 2:50 PM

Just don't respond, then the calm will be unbroken, and you won't have to indulge in another protestation of your (as you alone seem to see it) innocence. It does get so awfully tedious.

I don't think Frank is innocent, Brian, though as I've said before, I can agree with some (much?) of what he says, simply not the way that he says it.

However, as he has evidenced recently, unprovoked he is considerably more restrained, and (contrary to Derek's post) does contribute positively to the forum.

It would appear that some rather perverse people continue to attempt to provoke Frank; the nature of the posts indicate that it is quite deliberate, and Frank, being who he is, can't resist "retaliation".

Then, IMO doubly perversely, having set out to provoke a reaction and having got one, said people then whinge incessantly about it on both this and other forums (the initiator of this particular "spat" being a case in point as regards that activity).

I'm not going to act as an apologist for Frank (the hours would be too long, and I don't need the overtime ;-) ), but frankly (if you'll pardon the expression), this is not a one-sided problem, and I consider the behaviour of his "taunters" (who are now generally the ones who precipitate a spat) to be the worst of the deal, and they should be ashamed of themselves.

I do agree, however, that it is tedious.

jeez.jpg.815d0ba14114026b1ac4491ee0edd276.jpg

My dealer rang me 1 hour before i was due to pick the new van up and said it would be another couple of days before it was ready.

I said no, they had known for 6 weeks when i would be picking it up and i`d also emptied out the old van arranged for the insurance to change over etc.etc.

When i arrived they were doing a quick valet whilst a lad had be sent to register and tax it.

One salesman begrudgingly started a demo of the van and it was obvious within a minute or so that i knew considerably more than he did so i told him not to bother as it was utter crap he was spouting

Someone else was also there to pick a van up that wasn`t ready either the difference being they`d travelled over 100 miles and hadn`t even been phoned

The van i was part-xing was cleaner and in better condition that the new one i was picking up.

They didn`t give a damn and several extras i`d ordered hadn`t been fitted either.

It took over a month to eventually get the extras fitted and numerous faults rectified.

When the V5 came the van had been put in the wrong taxation class PLG instead of PHGV.

That cock-up took 3 months to sort out.

I have never stepped foot on the premesis again and told as many i know to stay clear of them.

The simple fact is that a lot of the dealers are a waste of space and only interested in your money.

Southender - 2014-11-19 4:19 PM

My dealer rang me 1 hour before i was due to pick the new van up and said it would be another couple of days before it was ready.

I said no, they had known for 6 weeks when i would be picking it up and i`d also emptied out the old van arranged for the insurance to change over etc.etc.

When i arrived they were doing a quick valet whilst a lad had be sent to register and tax it.

One salesman begrudgingly started a demo of the van and it was obvious within a minute or so that i knew considerably more than he did so i told him not to bother as it was utter crap he was spouting

Someone else was also there to pick a van up that wasn`t ready either the difference being they`d travelled over 100 miles and hadn`t even been phoned

The van i was part-xing was cleaner and in better condition that the new one i was picking up.

They didn`t give a damn and several extras i`d ordered hadn`t been fitted either.

It took over a month to eventually get the extras fitted and numerous faults rectified.

When the V5 came the van had been put in the wrong taxation class PLG instead of PHGV.

I have never stepped foot on the premesis again and told as many i know to stay clear of them.

The simple fact is that a lot of the dealers are a waste of space and only interested in your money.

Sounds very similar to the problems that I had............except that mine haven't been sorted yet :-(

Robinhood - 2014-11-19 3:20 PM

I don't think Frank is innocent, Brian, though as I've said before, I can agree with some (much?) of what he says, simply not the way that he says it.......................

I wasn't seeking to present Frank as the innocent party, hence my allusion to him alone seeing himself in that role.

No-one is without fault, but with these particular four individuals the faults are far too apparent. On that, I think we (and a large number of others), agree! :-S

Guest pelmetman
Brian Kirby - 2014-11-19 4:33 PM

Robinhood - 2014-11-19 3:20 PM

I don't think Frank is innocent, Brian, though as I've said before, I can agree with some (much?) of what he says, simply not the way that he says it.......................

I wasn't seeking to present Frank as the innocent party, hence my allusion to him alone seeing himself in that role.

No-one is without fault, but with these particular four individuals the faults are far too apparent. On that, I think we (and a large number of others), agree! :-S

I'm welling up :'( ...........poor old Frank *-) .............

I can't wait to be banned.......... then I can return as a born again hypocrite, and have Robinhood making excuses for me (lol) .............

Hi, we have just bought a 2014 model with 1,100 miles on the clock for £8k less than a new one, so we were quite pleased with our deal, but I do not think people would exchange after just 1000 miles very often.

We are picking it up from Marquis of Preston in the next couple of weeks, going to have a few nights in Southport to test everything out.

Hope you find a lovely van?

Guest JudgeMental
mikejkay - 2014-11-19 4:29 PM

When the V5 came the van had been put in the wrong thaxation class PLG instead of PHGV.

Sounds very similar to the problems that I had............except that mine haven't been sorted yet :-(

Reminds me of abuse victims returning to their abusers asking, please what have I done wrong? Only to get even more abuse!

Gave up on UK market and its dealers many years ago..you need your heads examined, we are in a European market use it!lol

Nice to see your happy face Tony come over tho MHFun, far more civil, trolls last 5 minutes and it's very active.....

I like Frank a great deal.....While forthright with a tendency to grind opposition to dust (so funny unless on receiving end) he is the one of the only people on on here with the backbone and moral qualities to stand up to the handful of trolls that have destroyed this forum....enjoy you new van Frank and carry on sticking it to them!

JudgeMental - 2014-11-19 7:13 PM

When the V5 came the van had been put in the wrong thaxation class PLG instead of PHGV.

Reminds me of abuse victims returning to their abusers asking, please what have I done wrong? Only to get even more abuse!

Gave up on UK market and its dealers many years ago..you need your heads examined, we are in a European market use it!lol

Nice to see your happy face Tony come over tho MHFun, far more civil, trolls last 5 minutes and it's very active.....

I like Frank a great deal.....While forthright with a tendency to grind opposition to dust (so funny unless on receiving end) he is the one of the only people on on here with the backbone and moral qualities to stand up to the handful of trolls that have destroyed this forum....enjoy you new van Frank and carry on sticking it to them!

Of course you like Fwank, your two peas out of the same pod....................as you illustrate with your welcoming post to the new "member" posting about his dump valve mod, effectively calling him an idiot.

Your further comment " that Fwank can grind opposition to dust" say's more about you than anyone could, this isn't bloody gladiators.

And of course lets not forget your trademark default position to write of anyone buying anything other than gets your seal of approval ( normally German ) as idiots as well.................................that's probably the majority of forum users on this site you manage to insult on an almost daily basis.

Guest pelmetman
I maybe wrong but hasn't Frank been banned from Fun? :-S .................well HE's been banned from so many its hard to keep track :D ..............

Is that sumat on the end of your nose ? ... Take it your after a new camera ?... German made of course

Guest pelmetman
antony1969 - 2014-11-19 7:36 PM

Is that sumat on the end of your nose ? ... Take it your after a new camera ?... German made of course

Franks BNP (Brown Nose Posse) are out in force tonight :D ...........

They're after us cowboys (lol) ..........

Joe90 - 2014-11-19 7:24 PM

Of course you like Fwank, your two peas out of the same pod....................as you illustrate with your welcoming post to the new "member" posting about his dump valve mod, effectively calling him an idiot.

Your further comment " that Fwank can grind opposition to dust" say's more about you than anyone could, this isn't bloody gladiators.

And of course lets not forget your trademark default position to write of anyone buying anything other than gets your seal of approval ( normally German ) as idiots as well.................................that's probably the majority of forum users on this site you manage to insult on an almost daily basis.

Bump

Guest JudgeMental

Ha hah ha....Out and about? out of the sewer more like!lol Does not need to much bait these day to draw the vermin out...

King of trolls, let me reintroduce the sick F*** Joe 90! the sad little misery, lives such a pointless existence he reinvents himself every time he is banned and disguises himself as normal folk... Can you imagine drinking in a local where this cretin must reinvent himself every time he is banned and slinks back in the next week...Yes It is that pathetic! Not one shred of dignity:D

Now the good news: Him and his acolytes banned elsewhere, so you're safe in the knowledge that they cant follow (plus it cost a tenner:-D)

Warners need their collective heads examined, happier to pull the plug on this sad facade then manage it...

Have fun.....

JudgeMental - 2014-11-19 8:39 PM

Ha hah ha....Out and about? out of the sewer more like!lol Does not need to much bait these day to draw the vermin out...

King of trolls, let me reintroduce the sick F*** Joe 90! the sad little misery, lives such a pointless existence he reinvents himself every time he is banned and disguises himself as normal folk... Can you imagine drinking in a local where this cretin must reinvent himself every time he is banned and slinks back in the next week...Yes It is that pathetic! Not one shred of dignity:D

Now the good news: Him and his acolytes banned elsewhere, so you're safe in the knowledge that they cant follow (plus it cost a tenner:-D)

Warners need their collective heads examined, happier to pull the plug on this sad facade then manage it...

Have fun.....

And all that coming from a man with 11486 posts on this forum alone, add in all his utterances on all the other forums he infests because his life is so empty, and you could probably say quadruple that,

.............., now that really does sound like someone leading a pointless existence................next. ;-)

JudgeMental - 2014-11-19 8:39 PM

Have fun.....

Al put a word in for ya on Fruitcakes Eddie if ya want ?

Archived