disappointing dealers

Lizzie

Guest pelmetman
antony1969 - 2014-11-19 9:01 PM

JudgeMental - 2014-11-19 8:39 PM

Ha hah ha....Out and about? out of the sewer more like!lol Does not need to much bait these day to draw the vermin out...

King of trolls, let me reintroduce the sick F*** Joe 90! the sad little misery, lives such a pointless existence he reinvents himself every time he is banned and disguises himself as normal folk... Can you imagine drinking in a local where this cretin must reinvent himself every time he is banned and slinks back in the next week...Yes It is that pathetic! Not one shred of dignity:D

Now the good news: Him and his acolytes banned elsewhere, so you're safe in the knowledge that they cant follow (plus it cost a tenner:-D)

Warners need their collective heads examined, happier to pull the plug on this sad facade then manage it...

Have fun.....

Al put a word in for ya on Fruitcakes Eddie if ya want ?

He'd fit right in with us nutters :D ............although I'm not sure Eddie would be able to accept our low tolerance levels :-S .................as he'd struggle to offend anyone over there (lol) ............

Unlike old Franky and his dogging threads 8-) ...............

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest pelmetman
lynneroy - 2014-11-19 9:55 PM

Thanks, we cannot wait to collect it, the guy who bought it p/x d for a larger mh, but it is exactly what we were looking for, Happy Days, We don't often get lucky.

Did you speak to the last owner? ;-) ...................

Guest Had Enough
Joe90 - 2014-11-19 8:55 PM

And all that coming from a man with 11486 posts on this forum alone, add in all his utterances on all the other forums he infests because his life is so empty, and you could probably say quadruple that,

.............., now that really does sound like someone leading a pointless existence................next. ;-)

Next?

Judgemental - Joined 2006 November - 96 months, 11486 posts equals 119 per month.

Joe 90 - Joined August 23rd this year - 3 months, 423 post equals 141 per month.

:D :D :D

Had Enough - 2014-11-19 11:20 PM

And all that coming from a man with 11486 posts on this forum alone, add in all his utterances on all the other forums he infests because his life is so empty, and you could probably say quadruple that,

.............., now that really does sound like someone leading a pointless existence................next. ;-)

Next?

Judgemental - Joined 2006 November - 96 months, 11486 posts equals 119 per month.

Joe 90 - Joined August 23rd this year - 3 months, 423 post equals 141 per month.

To say nothing of the useful content of such posts.

Muswell - 2014-11-19 11:33 PM

Next?

To say nothing of the useful content of such posts.

Very useful , so long old buddy ... Once I've saved up the membership fee al be with ya once more x

Next?

I'll concede the point...................... but whilst you've got your calculator out ( which in itself speaks volumes ) you may want to examine your own data, and that of a good few others.................. ;-)

Guest Had Enough
Joe90 - 2014-11-20 8:53 AM

I'll concede the point...................... but whilst you've got your calculator out ( which in itself speaks volumes ) you may want to examine your own data, and that of a good few others.................. ;-)

Joe 90 - Joined August 23rd this year - 3 months, 423 posts equals 141 per month.

H.E. - Joined 2012 December 3rd - 24 months, 2459 posts equals 102 per month.

:D :D :D :D :D :D

Had Enough - 2014-11-20 9:04 AM

Joe90 - 2014-11-20 8:53 AM

Joe 90 - Joined August 23rd this year - 3 months, 423 posts equals 141 per month.

H.E. - Joined 2012 December 3rd - 24 months, 2459 posts equals 102 per month.

:D :D :D :D :D :D

Ah there we have it then, you should thank me, I've given you something pointless to do this morning to fill the empty void, I'll see what I can come up with first thing tomorrow that will help fill your day................. ;-)

Thanks Mike we got a Majestic 125 fixed bed, exactly the model we had already decided on, then I was so lucky tracking this one down with 900 miles on the clock, Marquis moved it to Preston from Tewkesbury for us as it is closer, so still only just over 1000 miles on the clock.

Happy :-)

Archived