Taking your credit card security seriously?

Tracker

Guest Had Enough
peter - 2014-11-18 10:22 PM

I'll certainly try Richard. But it will be difficult. I will have to try my hardest to show restraint. (lol)

What is it with you two, constantly arguing? You'd never catch me doing that. Now grow up the pair of you.

Pleased to see Warners making a sticky statement about credit card security. I appreciate that some contributors may have had a bad experience in the past but that doesnlt mean it's still a problem. I have used my CC to book a Show in advance without problems.

Credit cards are also guaranteed against frauds, so let's give Warners a break about this now and move on, shall we?

Tracker - 2014-11-17 7:21 PMhttps://www.outandaboutlive.co.uk/forums/Motorhomes/Motorhome-Matters/Taking-your-credit-card-security-seriously/36669/#M442193Please look at the original post to which I refer before you post again.That they have bunged the same meaningless bland and impersonal blurb on several other threads without any variation does little to improve confidence.
Taking your credit card security seriously

mike 202 - 2014-11-19 7:02 PM

Peter and tracker wht don't you have a thread called Bitching then there will be no need for anyone to hijack threads, just leave them for comments on the original thread ?????

What is the matter with you oiks?

All I did was ask the question that many people sought an answer too ever since which I have been bombarded with flak?

Do try and stay in the real world Mike and you might notice that Peter and I are have resolved our differences and are no longer 'bitching' as you so eloquently put it.

People like you and Stuart who just have to tell everyone else how offended you are long after the event do not help the situation, so do give a rest there's a good chap.

Let me explain it again for you as it really is very obvious.

You don't have a go at me and I won't have a go at you.

Simples!

Had Enough - 2014-11-18 10:44 PM

peter - 2014-11-18 10:22 PM

I'll certainly try Richard. But it will be difficult. I will have to try my hardest to show restraint. (lol)

What is it with you two, constantly arguing? You'd never catch me doing that. Now grow up the pair of you.

No never known you be argumentative with anyone Frank!!!

Archived