burstner ellegance fuses

9orchard

Hi all again Thanks for all previous help especially brian and stalwart I have another problem now that is the sockets to Tvs are not working I am changing over satelite syatem to Maxview having brought a new system . I brought it as last one dome was cracked and water got in i had major electrical problems and the canbus fault was found along with total burn out of tow bar electrics this was all repaired and around 11 fuses replkaced ( A real pity I did not see this as I cant find fuses only ones in bash uner right steering panel and 3 in seat pipe cover drivers side. Had a real good look now Help Please Trevor

I'm no expert on this, but if it is a 12V socket you are intending to use, I suspect the fuse will be in an Electroblock charger/power unit under (probably) the front passenger's seat. What I think you are referring to is the base vehicle fuses, whereas I would expect the 12V sockets to be fused from a habitation fuseboard incorporated into the Electroblock unit (assuming Burstner still fits these, but if not whatever make is fitted). That was how our 2005 Burstner was equipped.

There may be similar looking units under both front seats. Do you have a Burstner manual for your 'van?

You should find a description of the Electroblock units, a wiring diagram, and detailed descriptions of which fuse does what, in the manual. I would advise against investigating without the diagram and fuse designations, unless you are already familiar with these units.

Hi Brian that was a quick reply thank you

I understand what you are saying and that is what I was looking for the habitation fuses but I cant find them . When the repair was carried out in Poole Fiat repair I only paid £54.00 and it took them 10 minute to fix all window, mirror. mirror heating, and all the rear light fuses as I lost all power during bad rainstorm in the dales but stupidly like I said I did not ask where exactly they did say near the habitation battery but I haver looked there and as the other side seats are fixed I don't think they are there I have looked under front seats as well It does not say in the printed out manual I got of off webb the position of the unit you say it could or should be. I have not looked in behind the main control panel inside the entrance door could it be there ?

without the power i cant see if the satelite is working or anything does anyone know position of these fuses as I could not find any of them before ?

I believe 9orchard has a 2012 Elegance i810G..

The appropriate Burstner manual can be downloaded from here

http://www.buerstner.com/fileadmin/2012/Manuals/I-Modell_EN_2012.pdf

and an Elegance i810G ‘ground plan’ is shown on Page 262.

The position of the transformer/rectifier with 12 V fuses (ie. the Schaudt Electroblock unit) is defined by the number “2” and an asterisk indicates when access is via a ’service flap’. So (in theory) an i810G’s Electroblock unit should be in the front part of the left side front locker and accessed from outside the vehicle (ie. as in worzol’s i821G motorhome, but further forwards in the locker.)

Archived