Acsi card

PatLynn

Pat&Lynn - 2015-01-01 3:44 PM

Got our book at last , cannot wait to get started ,has anyone used the English acsi sites and are they charged in £ or € ?

Happy new year to all

Sites in UK will charge you in £ Sterling. They have merely converted Sterling prices to € to fit into their € based charging bands. Only the UK sites will be able to say how they will handle the recent currency fluctuations, and I would expect the answer to that to vary from site to site.

Slight diversion from the original question but details of the problem that I have just encountered with ACSI may help others. In addition to the ACSI discount card I also carry an ACSI Club Identity Card (Camping Carne). Having moved house since my last purchase I was careful to update both my billing and delivery address and my online order still shows the changed address, However when the order moved on to shipping the delivery addresses reverted back to my old address, needless to say It's not arrived yet. :-(

Is the ACSI worth getting for Greece? As on their site they say there are only 30 sites listed.

We don't normally bother with sites but friends might be coming with us and they prefer sites so I may have to grin & bear it and stay on one or two for the odd night.

terryW - 2015-01-01 8:12 PM

Slight diversion from the original question but details of the problem that I have just encountered with ACSI may help others. In addition to the ACSI discount card I also carry an ACSI Club Identity Card (Camping Carne). Having moved house since my last purchase I was careful to update both my billing and delivery address and my online order still shows the changed address, However when the order moved on to shipping the delivery addresses reverted back to my old address, needless to say It's not arrived yet. :-(

Same happened to me- I simply phoned them and they are sending me a replacement.

• 2 weeks later...
brom - 2015-01-11 10:14 PM

If you buy ACSI ID, is it worth getting one for each of us, or will just one suffice - I'm thinking of giving it to site reception instead of passport?

No, one will suffice for all travelling with you. I always had the free FICC card via the Caravan Club Red Pennant service but also had the ACSI ID since they first introduced it - at least the ACSI ID is accepted (if needed) rather than the new useless one now issued by the Caravan Club.

Alan

Archived