A-Class replacement bulb kit

Madmaggott

Hello all

I urgently need a replacement bulb kit (for continental travel) we have a 2014 Pilote G600LA.  I have been told that the bulbs are as std Fiat Ducato but am unsure if this is correct as the lights are round, not the Fiat 'eyebrow' shape. 

Any advise please?

I'm also inclined to doubt that the standard bulb kit would be appropriate. Try asking Hayes Leisure, who are the longest established Pilote importer in UK, and have good contacts with the factory. You may have to make your own kit, either from scratch, or by substituting the correct bulbs for those supplied in a standard kit. The actial bolbs can be obtained from Halfords once you know what the actual type is. Failing that, could you take one out and go to Halfords to match it?

...from pictures, I would suspect that the lights are one or other of the custom Hella lamps.

Unfortunately, without knowing which, it isn't possible to say which bulbs you require (as they have used various fitments in the different designs, H1, H4, H7, etc.).

The best way to be sure is to extract a bulb from each fitment type, and check (if you can get to the back of the holder, this should not be difficult). They may or may not be the same as the standard Fiat fitment, but if not they will still be commonly available.

Don't touch the bulb glass directly with your fingers as you remove/replace them, it is not good for halogen bulbs.

Archived