E bikes in Spain .... again

Gwendolyn

Guest JudgeMental
Mel B - 2014-12-10 10:16 PM

I would like to thank Eddie for posting the information for ebike users so that they are FULLY INFORMED of the implication of using ebikes in Spain and the possibly consequences if bikes does NOT meet the Spanish laws regarding COC/insurance etc.

However ...

I appreciate that you think that these cheap bikes are rubbish but that is when considered against bikes costing 8-10 times as much as we paid! If we were going to use the bikes day in and day out at home then obviously our choice would have been different as we'd have gone for full sized wheels etc, but we don't and didn't.

Not so I'm afraid, the canny shopper can have good centre drive bikes for approx 1-1.5k, exactly the same sort of price as compliant and half decent chinese e bikes ...why would I expect anyone tyo take e biking as serious as me.....all I have ever really said is try a range of e bikes before impulse buying at shows. as I feel resonably confident that if they enjoy cycling the difference chalk and cheese.

As to the troll above. I was 17/18 stone now 15 stone.....this is still cycling you complete moron!

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Had Enough
Joe90 - 2014-12-10 10:57 PM

Are these E Bikes the halfway house on the way to mobility scooters.

I thought the idea of cycling was to get some exercise,and burn off the calories, mind you as I see some give rider weights of up to 18 Stone they've probably left it too late, probably the majority now Diabetics with dodgy hearts ;-)

under those circumstances perhaps a good idea to buy the cheapest ones possible, it may not get much use :D

That's the kind of unthinking nonsense we expect from you. If people only want to exercise and burn off calories, why would they spend money on a bike of any description? Here's a clue, if you want to get exercise and burn off calories, just go for a run. Perhaps you hadn't thought of that?

People buy bikes for transport. E bikes make it easier to get from A to B, especially for those who mainly cycle on holiday. I walk a lot on our local hills for pleasure but I only cycle when on holiday and that's a different set of muscles. My wife has had both knees replaced and her ebike allows her to cycle distances that would be impossible on a normal bike.

Don't worry though, if we keep giving you advice the concept and raison d'etre for ebikes may eventually sink in.

Next....

Guest JudgeMental
Joe90 - 2014-12-11 11:05 AM

Just like floating crust to catch Carp,

I just knew you two would come up and take the bait. :D

does not take long for you to return to form....you nasty little s**t.

Thats all you can do, post negativity... so desperate is your pathetic life. The above proves you are nothing more then a troll as it exposes your motives! (lol)

Guest Had Enough
Joe90 - 2014-12-11 11:05 AM

Just like floating crust to catch Carp,

I just knew you two would come up and take the bait. :D

No you didn't. You'd no idea that I'd come in as I haven't been on here for days. What you did was float your usual unintelligent and unthinking nonsense and now that, once more, you've been shown to be an utter moron, you try to pass it off as some kind of nasty little trolling expedition.

You're a thick as two short planks and once more one of your more moronic observations has been ridiculed. You're fooling no one.

Astonishing,

not often you cast in to the same spot, and reel the same two back in again. :D

Mind you I've always thought some species are a bit thick to take bait so easily ;-)

just as anyone must be not to recognise an obvious wind up when they see one.

Joe90 - 2014-12-11 12:16 PM

Astonishing,

Mind you I've always thought some species are a bit thick to take bait so easily ;-)

I found it funny .. Very funny and even an old thicko like moi knew the line had been cast

Guest Had Enough

Astonishing,

Yep, we all believe you! ;-) Somehow though I've always imagined that you're the type of person who will sit by a lake for hours on end waiting for the excitement of when that little float bobs up and down. The thrill of it eh? You do seem to know what attracts carp. Perhaps because you have a similar IQ?

Guest Had Enough
antony1969 - 2014-12-11 12:32 PM

Astonishing,

I found it funny .. Very funny and even an old thicko like moi knew the line had been cast

Well, you would say that wouldn't you? Nothing to do with your obsession with me and Judge then?

I notice that you can't even stop mentioning us on Fruitcakes. It must be boring for you on here, not being able to use four letter words twice in every sentence?

Had Enough - 2014-12-11 12:35 PM

Well, you would say that wouldn't you? Nothing to do with your obsession with me and Judge then?

I notice that you can't even stop mentioning us on Fruitcakes. It must be boring for you on here, not being able to use four letter words twice in every sentence?

Oh it's you who's stalking me on Fruitcakes is it !!!! Leave me alone Frank ... If your not private mailing me with threats your following me all over the net

Guest Had Enough
antony1969 - 2014-12-11 12:39 PM

Oh it's you who's stalking me on Fruitcakes is it !!!! Leave me alone Frank ... If your not private mailing me with threats your following me all over the net

Wrong again! I don't post there but occasionally have a look in for a laugh. If you're obsessing about someone stalking you on Fruitcakes you'd better look elsewhere.

But what an obscene and pathetic little bunch you are with your own special little swear words. It's like being in a gang that meets behind the school bike sheds. Most of them wouldn't say boo to a goose but when they're in their gang they're brave enough to do exciting things like going trolling other forums.

And whom have they poached from here, you and Pelmetman. My God, what a catch for them!

Wait until they find out about his gassing obsession and your BNP leanings. They'll really love you then!

I also notice that you both can't stop referring to me on there. I do appear to have got under your skin! I think that from Pelmet's obsession he must go to bed and wake up thinking about me. It's great knowing that I've really got him wound up! :D

Guest pelmetman

HE's stalking you to Antony :D ...............at least we're filling an empty void in his life ;-) ............

Care in the community I believe they call it (lol) ............

pelmetman - 2014-12-11 12:50 PM

HE's stalking you to Antony :D ...............at least we're filling an empty void in his life ;-) ............

Once again Dave he's jumped in on a thread and caused aggro !

As for his obsession in stalking both of us ... What can one say ... We're popular !

Frank do what you've been doing quite well lately ... Keeping quiet and please stop with your obsessive behaviour ... Was it you on mischief night at my house with the eggs ? What an idiot

I know HE won't believe me, but I've never been Carp fishing in my life, or any fishing come to that, my knowledge came from a my job as a country estate manager some years ago, that included a Carp fishery.

but thanks to his advice I've discovered the joys of restaurants.............never knew of such things.

but try as I might I can't get into his other recommendation..............enjoying public lavatories ;-)

Guest Had Enough
Joe90 - 2014-12-11 1:57 PM

I know HE won't believe me, but I've never been Carp fishing in my life, or any fishing come to that, my knowledge came from a my job as a country estate manager some years ago, that included a Carp fishery.

but thanks to his advice I've discovered the joys of restaurants.............never knew of such things.

but try as I might I can't get into his other recommendation..............enjoying public lavatories ;-)

Why do you eat in restaurants when you have all the facilities for cooking in your 'van? That's the reason, according to you, that you won't use campsite showers. Very odd!

And as someone who's scared of using public facilities in case you catch something, aren't you really worried about what may be going on in the kitchens of any restaurant that you use? I heard about one place where, if a customer is annoying, they spat on his food and in his soup. So you'd be a very likely candidate for that kind of treatment.

I think that, knowing your phobias, you'll never eat in another restaurant again now I've told you that.

Guest pelmetman
antony1969 - 2014-12-11 1:12 PM

As for his obsession in stalking both of us ... What can one say ... We're popular !

Frank do what you've been doing quite well lately ... Keeping quiet and please stop with your obsessive behaviour ... Was it you on mischief night at my house with the eggs ? What an idiot

That's the trouble with Frank*-)................unless you agree with him he starts dogging you 8-) .........

Had Enough - 2014-12-11 2:23 PM

Joe90 - 2014-12-11 1:57 PM

Why do you eat in restaurants when you have all the facilities for cooking in your 'van? That's the reason, according to you, that you won't use campsite showers. Very odd!

And as someone who's scared of using public facilities in case you catch something, aren't you really worried about what may be going on in the kitchens of any restaurant that you use? I heard about one place where, if a customer is annoying, they spat on his food and in his soup. So you'd be a very likely candidate for that kind of treatment.

I think that, knowing your phobias, you'll never eat in another restaurant again now I've told you that.

Gee thanks for that,

I guess in return for the info I should tell you what I heard about what happened in a campsite shower when the bloke bent down to pick up his soap ;-)

We could go on like this forever, or we BOTH could grow up, what do you think ?

pelmetman - 2014-12-11 3:24 PM

antony1969 - 2014-12-11 1:12 PM

That's the trouble with Frank*-)................unless you agree with him he starts dogging you 8-) .........

In retirement some take up new hobbies .. Model building , knitting , drugs ... Franks taking up stalking ... And goodness knows what else ...

Guest Had Enough
antony1969 - 2014-12-11 3:30 PM

In retirement some take up new hobbies .. Model building , knitting , drugs ... Franks taking up stalking ... And goodness knows what else ...

And I'm really enjoying it! :D Nothing like winding up the local thickos. ;-)

Guest Had Enough
Joe90 - 2014-12-11 3:24 PM

See my post above. ;-)

Anyway, I'm off now but I've had a lovely time today showing everyone how stupid the three usual suspects are. See you in a few days. :D

Had Enough - 2014-12-11 3:39 PM

See my post above. ;-)

Anyway, I'm off now but I've had a lovely time today showing everyone how stupid the three usual suspects are. See you in a few days. :D

He's ripped us apart and shown the whole world how stupid we are ... He gets us every time ... I've been suckered in by his cunning ways ... I'll beat that superHEro one day

Guest pelmetman
antony1969 - 2014-12-11 3:50 PM

Had Enough - 2014-12-11 3:39 PM

See my post above. ;-)

He's ripped us apart and shown the whole world how stupid we are ... He gets us every time ... I've been suckered in by his cunning ways ... I'll beat that superHEro one day

Must be opening time down at the Old Dogging & Duck ;-) .................

Archived