What's attractive about Spain in January/February?

StuartO

Hi peacock'...

I think you may be missing the point ever so slightly... ;-)

Despite his smiley riddled posts, Dave is one of the worst for *sneering at the way others use their vans...

(*His recent sneering at Colin and others, for booking up their CC sites, is a recent example), so, as I said on that thread, it's a bit of "returning fire".. ;-)

There's nowt wrong with pitching up in Spain for the winter or anywhere else for that matter.Good luck to those that do...but likewise, they shouldn't then ridicule those who choose to do otherwise..

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Had Enough
pepe63 - 2014-12-11 3:04 PM

Hi peacock'...

Despite his smiley riddled posts, Dave is one of the worst for *sneering at the way others use their vans...

(*His recent sneering at Colin and others, for booking up their CC sites, is a recent example), so, as I said on that thread, it's a bit of "returning fire".. ;-)

There's nowt wrong with pitching up in Spain for the winter or anywhere else for that matter.Good luck to those that do...but likewise, they shouldn't then ridicule those who choose to do otherwise..

Yep, got it in one! :D

Guest pelmetman

Hi peacock'...

Aaaah.... I see having an alternative view is "sneering" *-) ...............

Just as well some of us don't need to be told what to think by the thought police ;-) .............

Guest pelmetman
Had Enough - 2014-12-11 3:08 PM

Hi peacock'...

Yep, got it in one! :D

You've got your attack poodle well trained Frank :D ...............

Guest pelmetman
pepe63 - 2014-12-11 3:15 PM

pelmetman - 2014-12-11 3:11 PM

Just as well some of us don't need to be told what to think by the thought police ;-) .............

As I've told you before Dave, don't fret, as you'll easily slip under their radar... ;-)

That;s gotta be worth another pat on the head from Frank ;-) .............Keep it up and you'll win a camera :D ...............

Guest Had Enough

As I've told you before Dave, don't fret, as you'll easily slip under their radar... ;-)

He doesn't like it does he when he's sneered at? :D :D :D Although I'm not sure he'll understand your joke! ;-) The latest Fruitcakes joke puzzle had him completely baffled! :-)

Whilst the idea if spending winter in sunnier climes appeals to me if those pics are a true example of what Spain has to offer I will throw an extra jumper in my bag and stick with a cc site in Cumbria. Traveller encampment springs to mind but each to there own as they say.

Guest pelmetman
Had Enough - 2014-12-11 3:25 PM

He doesn't like it does he when he's sneered at? :D :D :D Although I'm not sure he'll understand your joke! ;-) The latest Fruitcakes joke puzzle had him completely baffled! :-)

You really are following my every word aren't you Frank? ;-) ...................Or is your stooge doing it for you? >:-) ....................

Guest pelmetman
ips - 2014-12-11 4:14 PM

Whilst the idea if spending winter in sunnier climes appeals to me if those pics are a true example of what Spain has to offer I will throw an extra jumper in my bag and stick with a cc site in Cumbria. Traveller encampment springs to mind but each to there own as they say.

Think your missing the point ;-) ................We don't go for the scenery all though some of its not bad, we go for the "sun", cheap eating out and general cheaper cost of living.............if France had the same temperature in Jan/Feb then we'd be there............but as you say each to their own, and seeing as the sites are busier in winter, it appears much of Europe disagrees with the O&L cynics :D.................

P1000039.JPG.1c10fc7b1e31924c94785dc217d342dd.JPG

Well, if you'd done as I once suggested and knuckled down and got that Clubhouse and boating lake sorted(complete with pedalo swans!), instead of faffin' about buying caravans, willy nilly, then folk may've been heading for sunny Lancs'....? (lol)

;-)

Guest pelmetman
pepe63 - 2014-12-11 4:44 PM

Well, if you'd done as I once suggested and knuckled down and got that Clubhouse and boating lake sorted(complete with pedalo swans!), instead of faffin' about buying caravans, willy nilly, then folk may've been heading for sunny Lancs'....? (lol)

;-)

Yeah I can't work out why Lancashire is not packed in winter either? :-S ..................maybe its because its too close to Frank (lol) ...................

Archived