Recent ACSI Campsite Guide Program problem

Peter W

I have been running the ACSI Campsite Guide 2013 & 2014 Programs on 3 quite different Windows 7 Laptops for a couple of years with excellent results and no problems.

However, all 3 machines are now exhibiting the same problem. A right click with the mouse over the map, instead of bringing up the expected menu, causes the program to hang immediately - the only solution is to close the program and restart. A right click over any other region works as expected.

The last time I can be certain that the program worked correctly was early October, and I can only assume that a software update, probably to the Operating System, has broken something since then.

All the laptops are up to-date with the latest drivers and MS updates, virus checked, and I have tried reinstalling the program with no improvement.

Can any other user please confirm if they are having the same problems, and if so, what version of the OS are they using ?

-------

Peter

AlanS - 2014-12-20 9:36 PM

Works perfectly well for me on Windows 7 OS I.E 11.15

Alan

Alan S - Thanks for the reply - I am referring to the program sold each year by ACSI and installed from DVD for use off-line, not the website. I am therefore puzzled by your reference to IE since my version appears to make no use of this. Could you confirm we are referring to the same item please?

Archived