Cheap Sat Nav at Asda

Mel B

I've just received an email from Asda about their promotions, they've got a "Mio C210 Touchscreen Satellite Navigation Device" for sale on line for £148.77 delivered - it has a touch screen, include UK mapping and major roads of Europe. If anyone wants a cheap system have a shuftie at: www.asda.com

Bought the same model 2 months ago but a little dearer then. Its a great piece of kit. My worry at the time was would it have all I wanted for motorhoming, but it has, you can pick up the satalites easy ,even with the overhang of the luton, also programme in the type of vehicle you are ( put in bus) speed camera and speed limit warnings, and a SD slot to feed in anymore information. One thing I find very useful is not only does it come with a windscreen attachment but a swivel ball and socket head foot that clips under the spring clip of the peugeot notepad on the dashboard, and when removed leaves no tell tale sucker mark on the screen for low life to see. Would have prefered a womens calming voice for the directing, but Thomas does sound like your own private butler. Chas

Blimey.........that's the one recomended in this months Practical Motorhome at £195.00 and at that price it's £100.00 cheaper than the Garmin equivalent. So at £145.00 it's a steal. Guess wher I'm off to tomorrow. :-D

Archived