First two weeks

JENIAN

Just returned from our first long holiday in our recently purchased Auto sleeper Harmony, she is 15 years old and still going strong after a lot of TLC since we bought her. This is due mainly to Delfindesigns in Poole for there patients in trying to understand the needs of a non mechanical, non technical Yorkshire tyke and delivering the nesseccary parts,good instructions on how to tackle the jobs needing to be done. also a big thank you to the people at Auto Sleeper for parts and advice given. We toured Scotland for the first part of our holiday, going up the East side and travelling down the West side, using C&CC sites as much as possilble. On every sight we were greeted with curtasy from the staff who made our stay on their sites an enjoyable experiance. The second part was spent with friends in the lake District near Penrith where we had to trundle up very narrow steep single track lanes to a height of about 600 feet. The Harmony had no problems competeing with the local Land Rover brigade. Having a good knowledge of the Talbot Express 2lt petrol Harmony, I will gladly try and be of help to other owners of the Talbot Express M/H and also to share there stories. From a very happy chappy and his missus. Ian & Jen

The West of Scotland is beautiful - hubby and I had a self-catering cottage in August 2005 for our Pearl anniversary. Glad you had a good time! The Lakes are lovely too: my late spaniel loved it near Ashness Bridge .........

Archived