Concorde owners

Mad Cow

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
pelmetman - 2015-01-08 10:56 AM

Joe90 - 2015-01-08 10:34 AM

I think you perfectly illustrate the shortcomings of being so poor, you've somehow managed to get where you are, the sunny med ( allegedly ), but are so strapped cannot do anything than sit on your pitch posting on this forum morning, noon and night, hardly a recommendation for being so poor if that’s really all you can find to do.

The pattern is repeated when you are back here as well, hardly any point in going anywhere is there, nothing changes.

Your right, the picture I posted could be in sunny Wales ;-) ...............

It also appears those who are better of than me have nothing better to do than post on here............

So maybe I'm really just keeping up with the Joes's :D ...............

It's actually very sunny in Wales today.

At least I haven't trundled all the way to Spain, just to do exactly the same at home as post on here, given your ethos that seems a terrible waste of money.

Joe90 - 2015-01-08 12:08 PM

pelmetman - 2015-01-08 10:56 AM

Joe90 - 2015-01-08 10:34 AM

I think you perfectly illustrate the shortcomings of being so poor, you've somehow managed to get where you are, the sunny med ( allegedly ), but are so strapped cannot do anything than sit on your pitch posting on this forum morning, noon and night, hardly a recommendation for being so poor if that’s really all you can find to do.

The pattern is repeated when you are back here as well, hardly any point in going anywhere is there, nothing changes.

Your right, the picture I posted could be in sunny Wales ;-) ...............

It also appears those who are better of than me have nothing better to do than post on here............

So maybe I'm really just keeping up with the Joes's :D ...............

It's actually very sunny in Wales today.

At least I haven't trundled all the way to Spain, just to do exactly the same at home as post on here, given your ethos that seems a terrible waste of money.

maybe, but he's probably impressing the local pikeys who's site he's set up camp on, with his trailer full of (scrap) spare parts for clapped out Transits. (lol)

Archived