Booking the Peterborough Show '15

tugga

I have been trying to book a place at the Peterborough Show today and all is fine until I get to the Personal Details bit. It doesn't recognise my user name and password! I tried putting in my details again and it tells me that someone already exists with the email and password. I seem to be going around in a loop.

Is anyone else having this or any other problem?

I tried to book another show from my tablet and every time I got to the payment page it said I had nothing in my basket. Tried again from my laptop and it was OK. Have you got a different machine you can use?

Have you noticed that there is now weekend camping available at the Midland show (it was supposed to be a day-visitor only event) at £35 for 3 nights with no entertainment!, bit steep I think.

Mmm still having trouble. Thanks for your advice, I am currently using a MacBook. I will try on husbands Windows computer tomorrow and see how I get on. Cannot believe that I can get on the Forum but not book a pitch at the show on the same machine.

Hey Ho. Anyone got any promotional codes for discounts?

Thanks guys.

Hi

I contacted the tech support people as I had the same problem trying to book using my iPad. They are aware there is an issue with soem Apple devices and told me specifically to use a standard PC/laptop - I did this and managed to book OK.

Thought maybe it was simply rejecting an Aussie booking at first? Hmm - and we have not even beaten the Poms in cricket yet!!!

Cheers from a 30+ degree Sydney.

Mike

Keithl - 2015-01-03 11:52 PM

You are using your OAL website user name and password and not your forum user name aren't you?

I don't know what that is Keith, but I used my ancient windows laptop and had to register from scratch with new user name and password. My MacBook wouldn't let me do that as it had the user name and password from the forum saved - Durrr!

Anyway, thanks for all your help, got there in the end and my booking has been accepted.

Anyone else going?

I managed to make a booking just now (using an ordinary PC) but the payment stage was a bit of a struggle - partly because Warners presentation of the payment sequence on screen kept jumping around.

Compared with other payment websites it was not a happy experience - Warners need to do some more work on this!

Keithl - 2015-01-04 2:46 PM

tugga - 2015-01-04 2:15 PM

Anyone else going?

Yes, we're booked in with ATOC. Are you with the Hymer club as they're normally 'next door'?

Keith.

With the Hymer Club! Too posh for us, we are in the General Area with another couple. Hoping we don't get put with the RV's who have their generators going from morning till night though. :-S

Archived