Nick, Euroserv, can you help please?

josie gibblebucket

Tracker - 2015-01-08 3:58 PM

It eventually failed whilst we were in Longleat Safari park and we had to be towed out by the armed rangers

Why!! were the animals in danger :-D .....and don't forget, the bird has big knockers, sport bra and navy blue knickers......sorry just drifted off back into the past :D

Slavering Dave

nowtelse2do - 2015-03-17 6:27 PM

It eventually failed whilst we were in Longleat Safari park and we had to be towed out by the armed rangers

Why!! were the animals in danger :-D .....and don't forget, the bird has big knockers, sport bra and navy blue knickers......sorry just drifted off back into the past :D

Slavering Dave

Everyone is in danger when I'm driving so perhaps just as well I didn't see any birds matching your lurid description to further distract me from watching the back end of a Land Rover instead!

nowtelse2do - 2015-03-17 6:27 PM

Slavering Dave

I never admitted to navy blue knickers... :$

Archived