i,ll be hugging the kerb in future

tomboy99

would a guard have helped? two vehicles passing at 40mph each. massive bang, zero damage to the van which was a blessing. mirror broke, motor and indicator broke plus the whole assembly. thank heavens i had gaffer tape to bodge it. who dd you purchase guards of Lenny?

Rgds T

tomboy99 - 2015-01-14 5:27 PM

would a guard have helped? two vehicles passing at 40mph each. massive bang, zero damage to the van which was a blessing. mirror broke, motor and indicator broke plus the whole assembly.

This happened to me down a country lane , when my mirrors hit a caravanspeeding the other way luckily i had mirrorguards fitted , after the massive bang i found my side mirrorguard split at the bottom , but no damage to the mirror at all , i superglued the mirrorguard casing where it had split , touched it up [ it was a black one ] and everything was back to normal . One thing i would say , i have black mirrorguards and they dont have the hard shell finish that white and silver ones have theyre a softer finish due to the material used i believe , so ill be changing to white ones this year . ;-)

Archived