Lovely small site in Spain

Bartonfolk

Hello every-one

Just sharing...we have recently returned from Spain where we found a small lovely site complete with garden/pool/barbeque/lovely spotless facilities just 10 mins off the AP7 Jacarilla near Torrevieja. Run by an English Couple Trish and Robin its a little bit of paradise!

www.jardinenebro.club/ tel 0034 625064066 or 0034 965037964

I posted this suggestion just as another site for Motorhomers to add to their options. Its location although lovely, quiet and private is not really isolated as there are two villages within walking distance, a huge retail outlet 20mins away by car and numerous small towns to explore. We have been visiting Spain for 10 years and like to vary our sites: large/small on the coast, CCC winter sun sites, CL types etc. But I did think this one deserved special mention as we had 3 wonderful days there. For our 20 Euro we had wifi, use of a spotless outside kitchen complete with oven, a corner of the garden as the pitches are huge in addition to all the details on the website. But it may not suit everyone but it did us! we will be back.

Thanks for that Bartonfolk, I've looked at the website for same and it looks very promising. I shall certainly be looking to book in & use it this year while on our annual France / Spanish jaunt. Good prices too, adults only, that'll do us thank you.

Guest Had Enough
Sophie2 - 2015-01-19 10:42 PM

"Pitches are huge"........but 7m max length.

The 'huge' refers to the width but they can take 'vans that are longer than seven metres. I like the look of this site for three or four days walking and cycling and for us it's ideal. I can't stand these enormous Spanish sites with rows and rows of encampments with six foot satellite dishes and bingo every Tuesday.

My 'van is seven metres longs but has a tow ball-mounted bike rack that increases the length by another two thirds of a metre.

I emailed the site today and got a swift response to say that there will be no problem. They only discourage bigger motorhomes because of the difficulty of turning into a tightish entrance.

If you got a huge RV, forget it, but if you're just over 7 metres you should be OK.

Archived