AutoTrail Radio/DVD/Satnav Head Unit

AlanS

I have just seen this another forum and thought it might be of interest to AutoTrail owners of past models (not the x290 versions) who might have problems,

" Just to let folks know that we are now the official repairs and spares centre for out of warranty repairs to all of the Autotrail Audio Visual products such as the 12ele2000 etc

Les Evans & Son Ltd

Unit 2 No 93

Whitchurch Road

Shrewsbury

Shropshire

SY1 4EQ

01743 450457

Please Note any Warranty Repairs must still be via Autotrail "

Alan

Thanks for that Valuable information.

I didn't think much of the system, after the monitor catches broke on mine, and no-one could supply the bits to repair it, only quoting £320 for a new monitor (not covered by warranty after the first year, I was told) so, I bit the bullet and replaced the whole lot, with individual Items, especially the rear view camera, which couldn't be used as a 'rear view monitor' when not in reverse. Now much happier, but wouldn't get another 'Media Pack'.

Ray

Maybe this result was through 'pressure' put on AutoTrail by the owners Club when they wrote to David Thomas who is now the AT Owners Club President who is / was Joint MD at AutoTrail.

At least this hopefully should be of help to those owners that did have issues wit their Media Pack items - of course the new X290 is completely different with Fiat's own head unit and Avtex TV/DVD/sat units.

Alan

Archived