Little Suckers (Help)

Hymer C 9.

At the malvern show we bought a toothbrush type holder which stuck to the bathroom with two suckers that kind of screwed on, now not knowing if they would work (which they do brilliantly) did not buy the soap dish etc so now I need the saop dish etc but can't find thier web site anywhere, anyone out there know what I'm on about and can help I would be grateful. thanks Carol. *-)

Hi Carol Know exactly what you mean - we bought a double cup holder one that resides in the bathroom with toothbrushes and paste in - really, really good. Unfortunately, can't help with an address though - we bought ours at Lincoln show and I was expecting them to be at York but they weren't. All I remember is that they were called Little Suckers. Hope someone can help. Regards, david

[QUOTE]Hymer C 9. - 2006-10-03 4:08 PM At the malvern show we bought a toothbrush type holder which stuck to the bathroom with two suckers that kind of screwed on, now not knowing if they would work (which they do brilliantly) did not buy the soap dish etc so now I need the saop dish etc but can't find thier web site anywhere, anyone out there know what I'm on about and can help I would be grateful. thanks Carol. *-)[/QUOTE] Carol, Try www.littlesuckers.co.uk we bought some at Lincoln. Don

Archived