New motorhome tyres

heavyhorse

I have a year 2000 Autosleeper Executive on a Peugeot boxer base, my tyres are 7 years old now and need replacing, the tyres are 205/70R/ 15C I am having a job finding the correct tyres for this vrhicle, I was looking at the Continental Vanco camper but they seem to only start at 215 not 205. can anyone please advise on a suitable tyre for this vehicle. Thanks.

heavyhorse - 2015-01-22 5:48 PM

I have a year 2000 Autosleeper Executive on a Peugeot boxer base, my tyres are 7 years old now and need replacing, the tyres are 205/70R/ 15C I am having a job finding the correct tyres for this vrhicle, I was looking at the Continental Vanco camper but they seem to only start at 215 not 205. can anyone please advise on a suitable tyre for this vehicle. Thanks.

I am pretty certain as there is only 10mm difference 215's will be fine, any tyre place should be able to advise for certain.

I’m doubtful that a ‘camping-car’ tyre was ever marketed in 205/70 R15 size, so I’m guessing that the tyres currently fitted to your Executive are ‘white van’ type.

If that’s the case (and you want to stay with the current tyre-size) I suggest that Hankook’s RA18 Vantra LT would be a good choice.

http://www.tyreleader.co.uk/car-tyres/hankook/ra18-vantra-lt/205-70-r15c-106r-402221

Archived