Elektroblock

tugga

We have just purchased a new to us Carthago Chic i47 on an 06 plate. We take delivery next month but we was wondering whether anyone out there has the same motorhome and whether it is fitted with an Elektroblock.

Thanks for any help.

...I'm going to put a bit of a caveat on my last post.

I've looked in some detail at Carthagos at a couple of local dealers and the NEC in the last 6 months, and I would still say that those had CBE electrics (right down to the charger and distribution box).

the CBE website lists Carthago as an OEM customer.

The pictures I found on Google of 06 models look like they have CBE control panels.....

BUT the 360 degree internal videos currently on the Carthago website show control panels I would more associate with Schaudt electronics. :-S

I'd just ignore me if I were you. :-D

As has been already advised, it’s likely that a 2006 Carthago Chic will have CBE-made electrical equipment.

I think that the control-panel fitted to 2015 Carthagos is one of CBE’s latest LED models (possibly a PC-380)

http://www.aboutcampbtob.eu/wp-content/uploads/2014/08/N4_CBE.pdf

replacing the PC320-CA

http://www.urbano.be/fr/homepage/downloads/downloads-algemeen.html?task=document.viewdoc&id=5

Carthago may have changed from CBE-made kit for 2015, though the 2014 brochures for the Carthago ‘main-stream’ ranges still show the (now superseded) CBE PC-320 control-panel being used throughout.

I believe Carthago-branded “Malibu” panel-van conversions have always had Schaudt kit, and I think coach-style “Liner” models may have had Schaudt stuff too, but historically CBE equipment seems to have been the norm for Carthagos.

This is quite interesting, but CBE seem to be the make that you all agree on.

We purchased a Schauldt Regular for our solar panel that is still in its box and we were wondering if it would fit on the Carthago, but it would seem not. We had better fit it to the Hymer before we part exchange it then :-S

Thanks for posting the links Derek, very useful.

Archived