ACSI

Mickt

Guest Had Enough
Mine came some weeks ago direct from ACSI. I have some sort of standing order arrangement where they send them automatically every year and debit my credit card. The cost this time was €12.95 or £10.18.

Rec'd books in December.from Vicarious. Yesterday i rec'd the Club ID from ACSI direct. I did not order it this year (had not got round to it) so they must have carried on from last year, though I was not aware I had given a regular SO! No invoice with it, and to date no charge on my CC Will wait and see!

PJay

Wirralian - 2015-02-10 8:52 PM

As I only need part 2 (France and Spain) I left part 1 at home. Now I find that there is no sites location map with my part 2. Was it enclosed in part 1 I wonder. Can anyone tell me.

John

Yes, and although no help to you, have removed as I only need France and Spain like yourself. Thanks for the info.

PJay - 2015-02-10 1:04 PM

Rec'd books in December.from Vicarious. Yesterday i rec'd the Club ID from ACSI direct. I did not order it this year (had not got round to it) so they must have carried on from last year, though I was not aware I had given a regular SO! No invoice with it, and to date no charge on my CC Will wait and see!

PJay

I have now been on line to ACSI site, and I have discovered that you have to cancel 1 month before the end of card in order not to keep on receiving them!! Should have read the instructions !!!!!

PJay

Guest Had Enough
PJay - 2015-02-10 10:39 PM

PJay - 2015-02-10 1:04 PM

PJay

I have now been on line to ACSI site, and I have discovered that you have to cancel 1 month before the end of card in order not to keep on receiving them!! Should have read the instructions !!!!!

PJay

That's not bad. I love ADAC, brilliant service and value but I think they want three months' notice to cancel my subscription.

Archived