Unwanted xmas gift x100 webasto diesel cooker, brand new for sale

j11ames0208

Hi there everyone, I have a x100 diesel cooker which was bought for me last xmas and is surplus to requirements, life heading down a different path so don't need it. Ex doesn't want it back so I am selling it.

if anyone knows of someone or maybe you are interested in it yourself, just let me know.

Based near Brighton, was looking for £750 as a quick sale. I looked it up and it was a whole lot more than that when she bought it.

07834-777-948

James (It's brand new, still in the box)

Archiesgrandad - 2015-02-13 1:18 PM

... Come to think of it, shouldn't this lot be in the buy and sell section?

AGD

Probably but as far worse gets routinely posted on here, I wouldn't fret. ;-)

(..and besides as it was slipping down the page, if you hadn't have responded, it would've probably slipped away relatively unnoticed..).

Guest Had Enough
j11ames0208 - 2015-02-12 10:12 PM

Hi there everyone, I have a x100 diesel cooker which was bought for me last xmas and is surplus to requirements, life heading down a different path so don't need it. Ex doesn't want it back so I am selling it.

if anyone knows of someone or maybe you are interested in it yourself, just let me know.

Based near Brighton, was looking for £750 as a quick sale. I looked it up and it was a whole lot more than that when she bought it.

07834-777-948

James (It's brand new, still in the box)

If it's the same as this one here http://goo.gl/7Y3jlR which it appears to be, your price is too high. I'd rather buy from a dealer and get full warranty and after-sales service back up for another fifty-odd quid.

I remember someone on here having a virtually unused brain for disposal. No longer having a use for it, as they mostly stick to chatterbox. Can't remember who it was. Any idea anyone?. (lol)

Archived