Problem with a Thetford C2 toilet

rogerhcd

Unfortunately the flush has stopped working on my C2 - I have checked the power supply and that is OK as is the fuse. Does anyone have any experiece of these, or repair info as to how to get to the switches/pump to track down the fault. As is usual the unit looks impossible to remove with out major dissasembly of the surrounding structure. Any help would be appreciated

If this is a bench type Thetford then take out the loo roll holder, expand your hand in the socket that the holder rest in and slide it up and out. This will expose the submersible pump. It may just be siezed and want a tweek! Alternatively that,s how you get to it to change it. Less messy if you empty the flush tank first. If its the swivel type I haven't got a clue! Have fun. C.

I suggest that you go to www.thetford-europe.com/ select English and from the Customer Service list select Repair Instructions then Built in Toilets and select C2 from there. There seems that there is a fuse in there somewhere might be that or one of the other problem areas listed. Good luck Bas

Thanks very much - the instructions are perfect. Nice to see a company who encourage owners to do their own repairs rather than the "take it to a dealer, you cant touch it yourself" attitude that is so common in the motor trade. Roger

Archived