C&C show

Pete-B

Well I had a bloody good day out.

After fairly major surgery in January I set this week's show as my first day out goal.

No interest in buying anything except a ACSI card for later in year,just a look at things I like.

Entrance tickets were Camping club's near to BOGOF offer,own sandwiches and drinks

and just the card bought.

Tired at the end but one goalpost passed this year

HWO

Didn't bother going this time. We had a good go at the NEC October. The stuff we bought then, which I suspect we didn't really need and they are still in the plastic carrier bags in the garage, is still waiting to have some attention.

These big shows are certainly a convenient place to see all the makes in one place if you are thinking of buying a new motorhome and sometimes there are accessories you haven't seen before or haven't been able to locate easily. But the temptation to buy something is considerable.

Will I ever use the four tyre covers to protect my new tyre against UV light when the old tyres had suffeered no deetctable UV damage when I replaced them on age? Will I bother unreel and rewind the flat-packed, food-quality water hose when the garden hose reel I've been using for ten years works smoothly and hasn't poisoned us so far?

And I can't even remember what the other thing we bought was.

Archived