Anyone need an ACSI Card

Geoff Beasley

starvin marvin - 2015-02-22 8:50 AM

Geoff Beasley - 2015-02-21 7:42 PM

yes, that's the one. the books with card are still in the envelope they came in untouched.

Geoff

It seems you've had the same as me two years ago. A double post from vicarious books, if so why not send one issue back to them? Rather than try to profit?

How is he making a profit? The cost is £13.50, but probably got a 10% discount, so no profit.

PS the cost of postage these days, with the weight of 2 books, maybe £2.00?

Well he certainly would not make any profit if he sent them back, although I'm sure vicarious books would refund his postage, but perhaps honesty is in short supply these days.

Geoff Beasley - 2015-02-21 2:37 PM

Hi I I've managed to get two ACSI cards for this year, if anyone would like to purchase one I thought £11.00 including postage (or £10.00 collect, I'm near Grimsby).

Geoff :-)

Geoff, sometimes I am embarrassed by this forum, whatever, the vast majority of us are not rude, do not post aggressively, criticise or simply do any of the things you should not do in polite society.

On behalf of the forum I apologise, welcome here but put your hard hat on :-D

H

hallii - 2015-02-23 12:39 PM

Geoff Beasley - 2015-02-21 2:37 PM

Hi I I've managed to get two ACSI cards for this year, if anyone would like to purchase one I thought £11.00 including postage (or £10.00 collect, I'm near Grimsby).

Geoff :-)

Geoff, sometimes I am embarrassed by this forum, whatever, the vast majority of us are not rude, do not post aggressively, criticise or simply do any of the things you should not do in polite society.

On behalf of the forum I apologise, welcome here but put your hard hat on :-D

H

He's been a member since 2006, longer than you have , so sure he knows who's who!!

Geoff Beasley - 2015-02-22 3:06 PM

I didn't get them both from Vacarious, one was and the other, I set up a standing order for last year and forgot!

The ACSI standing order books cost £12.95 so I don't see where I am making any profit.

Maybe I'll just put them in the recycling tub!!!!

Stuff em Geoff ............ stick them in the recycling or give them to someone local if you can.

You was offering some a good deal and this is the thanks you get.

hellyro - 2015-02-27 4:07 PM

Thanks for quick replies

I have found the best time to arrive on sites is between 3 and 4 in the afternoon - that gives you more choice of pitches.

( Reception offices are often closed between 12 and 2 )

;-)

Archived