c d players

graham

Wandering around the NEC show last week I noticed that very few of the Peugeot/Fiat vans had cd players on the radio. Has the cd player gone the way of the cassette or is their something very clever that I couldn't work out. I did ask some of the stand staff who kept popping in to see if we wanted any help but they just quickly vanished. I hope the sound system doesn't work off an MP3 as I have never got to grips with that.

You can still get cd/radios but the majority of new offerings ill be DAB radio and connectivity for an iPod or similar. Sign of the times.

I remember when you could play 78's in the van. Hmm, not really! I have seen pictures of record players for 78s in caravans though. I still pay LPs and tapes at home.

If you do convert cds to mp3. watch the sound volume because it took me a while to get some of the volume levels right. I used iTunes.

Most good ones are both DVD and CD players. The MP3 marking on the front just means it will play CDs that have MP3 tracks burned on them. Which is a good idea, as you can get hundreds of tracks on one CD disc.

Archived