Peugeot boxer immobiliser light say on .van won't start.

Deniscar57

Well autor elc been and did full diagnostic test , immobiliser not recognising keys ..need to get keys reprogrammed. Told tha I have code ,but he can not do it .mmmmmm.good job I did not have to pay this autor elc service .well let what Monday can do has I found a autor key service .but close all week end.

Deniscar57 - 2015-02-28 12:50 AM

Me too but motorhome 2004 2.0 hdi. with only 37000 miles see what key services say on Monday .hope that all it is too./Take one sept at a time.

There have been repeated reports of failures of the immobilise on these (pre 2006) vans, a simple Google search Link throws up dozens and dozens of hits.

I suggest you read a few, possibly start with the Fiat forum and this may help resolve your issue.

Keith.

Up date // key service auto elc. Been today Fiitted new immobiliser module.///reprogram both keys motor home stared on first turn of key .After been sitting for 6 weeks. And it only cost me £45.00 for module £110.00 for new battery . And. £60.00 for key services auto elc. What a star. , Thanks to all your help.(Deniscar57). ??????????????

Archived