changing motorhomes - best insurance place to go

hideyspidey

as its a bit older than most (mine is a 1992 American rv) have you considered Adrian flux? they cater for classic vehicles of all types and you get breakdown cover as well and I found them to be quite a lot cheaper than caravan guard

pete

thebiker - 2015-03-01 2:38 PM

... have you considered Adrian flux?

Check carefully with Adrian Flux as a lot of there policies are 'NET' and DO NOT attract NCD.

This may seem fine at the time but if you then try to switch to another insurer they will not give you proof of NCD so you are in effect a 'New customer' with zero NCD.

Watch out!

Keith.

Adrian flux are dickus turpinus bandits I had been with them for a couple of years and they always wrote to tell me that my premium was due this time I never heard from them until about two days before the due date when I phoned to renew my insurance they quoted me almost twice the previous amount, I was told they do this to panic people into paying the extra or be without insurance when I queried the amount the girl couldn't explain why it had gone up so much,I had no claims or convictions! So I binned them went caravan guard

Archived