Diesel prices near Santander ferry port.

hymernova1

Hi

Does anyone know where I will be able to find the least expensive diesel near to Santander ferry port and if possible the GPS co-ordinates as I will be travelling home shortly and would like to "fill up" before we board.

Many thanks

Unfortunately I cannot help with exact location. I would not think it would matter where you fill in Spain it will be a LOT less than the UK. Look for a Carrefour and you can't go wrong. Recon today it was well under £1 a gallon in Santa Pola so even if you find a place much cheaper it ain't going to make a big difference unless you have a huge empty fuel tank. Hope you have enjoyed Spain

You can have a look at this site it gives you fairly up to date prices and location address (not GPS) which should not be problem for TomTom or the like.

Search under.... Provincia ,Cantabria ......Localidad, Santander...Tipo Carburante ..Gasoleo A habitual

http://geoportalgasolineras.es/

Prices have risen recently it wasnt to long ago I paid 99cent a litre now settling at 1.18/1.2 litre.still cheaper than Uk with the great Exchange rate :-D

When we recently drove from Burgos to Santander, we were around 47 km from the port (according to the sat nav) and got fuel at .998€ a litre, the cheapest on route! Sorry, but I can't be more specific on the station area, but it was on a left hand bend on the carriageway, and we very nearly missed it!!

flyboyprowler - 2015-03-04 10:09 AM

When we recently drove from Burgos to Santander, we were around 47 km from the port (according to the sat nav) and got fuel at .998€ a litre, the cheapest on route! Sorry, but I can't be more specific on the station area, but it was on a left hand bend on the carriageway, and we very nearly missed it!!

How long ago was "recent" as its been above 1.10 for a few weeks now? certainly down here.

It was 4 weeks ago, but at the time prices in the area were €1.11-1.15, and now down here in the east of Almeria we are paying over €1.20. I am told it is because of the euro exchange rate against the dollar! Again however, on the way south again, near Oliver, south of Valencia, two stations were still selling at under a euro.

Further to that, there is a good station right on the exit of the port of Bilbao, that the lorry's use, but I don't know the price at the moment.

Archived