Clueless thefts ?

teflon2

Sorry should be keyless thefts as it seems that this all singing and dancing technology makes it easier for the tea leaves to nick vehicles with this system (Dave the pelmet's safe). The insurers advice is to fit a steering wheel lock or gear leaver to clutch lock you know the type of device we used to have to fit before cars became unstealable. Progress eh. John (?) 8-)

Guest pelmetman
teflon2 - 2015-03-03 6:49 PM

Sorry should be keyless thefts as it seems that this all singing and dancing technology makes it easier for the tea leaves to nick vehicles with this system (Dave the pelmet's safe).

Progress eh. John (?) 8-)

:D ..............

Sorry should be keyless thefts as it seems that this all singing and dancing technology makes it easier for the tea leaves to nick vehicles with this system (Dave the pelmet's safe).

No chance of pinching Horace, Dave takes the starting handle with him wherever he goes 8-) :-D

Dave

nowtelse2do - 2015-03-03 7:32 PM

No chance of pinching Horace, Dave takes the starting handle with him wherever he goes 8-) :-D

Dave

And the shovel for his very best 'Old Glory' steam coal!

colin - 2015-03-03 7:54 PM

I have a old Ford of the same vintage as Horrace

You kept that dark Colin.......I can see it now......(pelmetman) " Me and my vintage Ford mate Colin";-)

Looks like a bottle of what you fancy will be coming your way Colin, don't shake it, it might be a bit gassy. :D

Dave

Guest pelmetman

I have a old Ford of the same vintage as Horrace, have to use 'secondary locking' on that as any key of roughly the same type will open and start it.

I also use 'secondary locking' on my Globecar

Don't even need a key, a screw driver will do 8-) ...............which is why we always use pedal clamps........homemade of course :D .........

It's ironic though that 25 years on, secondary security features are still needed.........progress eh ;-) .....

nowtelse2do - 2015-03-03 9:07 PM

I have a old Ford of the same vintage as Horrace

You kept that dark Colin.......I can see it now......(pelmetman) " Me and my vintage Ford mate Colin";-)

Looks like a bottle of what you fancy will be coming your way Colin, don't shake it, it might be a bit gassy. :D

Dave

Horrace doesn't even come close to being as old as some of my vehicles, but I don't drive them every day, or even in some cases every year!

Archived