The Emwazis

antony1969

Seems we are to blame for such a nice boy like Mohammed Emwazi turning into throat cutting Jihadi John .. I say we as the security forces taking the blame work for us and our security and safety , therefore we are all to blame

Mummy and Daddy Emwazi seeked safety here in welcome anybody Britain twenty years ago due to them supporting Saddams invasion of Kuwait I believe so I presume they rejoiced in the deaths of British soldiers who died removing Saddam from Kuwait

Mummy and Daddy Emwazi while housed at our cost in Kensington and Queens Park have cost the British taxpayer an estimated £400.000 in benefits due to neither ever working while living here

Only here could that happen ... We welcome em with open arms and our thanks ... A throat cutting mad man in return

Reading that great paper the DM today, it seems that under Labour, we were taking in one immigrant a minute every day for over 13 years into the UK. There's more but I think those figures show the hypocrisy of that lying party >:-(

And they beleive that the above Emwazis family is still on or costing £40,000 a year

Dave

But none of them come close to the criminal hypocrasy demonstrated by Blair and his acolytes in destroying the very essence and culture of this great country, as witnessed by devolution and the Scottish fiasco leading us towards the breakup of the UK, and the uncontrolled immigration of the Asian and other ethnic minorities that do not wish or intend to become part of our society, all this in order to enable Blair and Brown to achieve their personal fame and financial security.

AGD

Archived