New Fiat Ducato 2015 - headlight Beam Benders

bobmbell

The New model of the Ducato has a re-designed headlight pod which is much narrower and longer than the previous designs. Tried to find a beam bender kit as we are going to France in April but it appears that a kit for the new model has yet to be designed - anyone with the same problem? Have you managed to find the answer?

Not everyone on here bothers with them ! if you cant get the new ones Id be getting the nearest ie; last lot the bulbs will be in the same place just the shape of the lights will be different surely ;-)

Looking at this they shape was changed 2014 so they should fit if you can get them

http://www.bing.com/images/search?q=2014+Fiat+Ducato+Face+Lift&FORM=RESTAB&ajf=10

armstrongpiper - 2015-03-10 5:23 PM

I have the same problem. Vancomfort Ltd are awaiting delivery of the Headlamp protectors/beam deflectors. Look up their website and send an email - they will put you on their list to contact you when stocks become available.

Neil Baker

Thanks for that, I'll do the same.

I have never bothered with beam benders before because I could always just drive on sidelights (whether in fact this was legal or not) on the rare occasions that I needed lights on, but the X2/90 doesn't allow that.

Steve928 - 2015-03-10 6:49 PM

Neil Baker

Thanks for that, I'll do the same.

I have never bothered with beam benders before because I could always just drive on sidelights (whether in fact this was legal or not) on the rare occasions that I needed lights on, but the X2/90 doesn't allow that.

That poses another question not just sidelights, but are Daylight Running Lights legal after Lighting up time ????????

flicka - 2015-03-10 9:39 PM

That poses another question not just sidelights, but are Daylight Running Lights legal after Lighting up time ????????

When operating, a DRL system will (as far as I’m aware) only cause lights on the FRONT of the vehicle to illuminate. Need I say more?

Archived