Spanish Traffic Police Site DGT

BKen1

Muswell - 2015-03-10 7:09 PM

I must admit I didn't realise the speed limits were 100 and 80, and followed the car limits of 120 and 100. I also see that you must carry a spare wheel so those aerosol jobbies don't cut the mustard.

You will find if you scroll down to the section on "what you need to carry " triangles etc.you will find the following which I have translated ......

Secton c) does say have a spare but goes on to say:- quote.. ."or as long as you have an alternative system that will provide guaranted sufficient mobility to allow you to move the vehicle and have it repaired".So that would cover the "gunk" system

I suppose its saying the same as if you had one on those emergency spares dont drive around on it get it changed ASAP.

So gunk as an emergency use to move the vehicle is allowed.

BrianK

BKen1 - 2015-03-10 8:29 PM

Secton c) does say have a spare but goes on to say:- quote.. ."or as long as you have an alternative system that will provide guaranted sufficient mobility to allow you to move the vehicle and have it repaired".So that would cover the "gunk" system

I suppose its saying the same as if you had one on those emergency spares dont drive around on it get it changed ASAP.

BrianK

Could be a problem if your tyre bursts ?

:-|

BKen1 - 2015-03-10 4:02 PM

Thought I would repost this link to the "Trafico N332 Facebook " site as it seemed to go off course last time and there is a current post (yesterday) which is very relevent to Motorhoming in Spain and an interesting read.

https://www.facebook.com/TorreviejaTrafficDepartment

Brian K

Thanks that is a really useful link. with links to useful articles, This page

http://n332.es/2015/02/23/motorhome-parking/

I think is very informative. If spending the winter in Spain means parking like the vansin the Photo, I would prefer to put up with the British weather.

BKen1 - 2015-03-10 8:29 PM

Muswell - 2015-03-10 7:09 PM

I must admit I didn't realise the speed limits were 100 and 80, and followed the car limits of 120 and 100. I also see that you must carry a spare wheel so those aerosol jobbies don't cut the mustard.

You will find if you scroll down to the section on "what you need to carry " triangles etc.you will find the following which I have translated ......

BrianK

I didn't see the gunk bit on the link and when I went to 08/v-74 I couldn't see it there either https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B0rnKhFVHZkIU0RDT002cU9VTnc/edit?pli=1.

Where did you get your info from?

Have a look here under section c Although it doesnt actually mention Gunk ,this would come under " alternative system that will provide mobility etc etc."

Also have a look at the replies on the same post , N332 mention the kits and they must work ..

https://www.facebook.com/TorreviejaTrafficDepartment/photos/pcb.351413681712657/351410998379592/?type=1&theater

rolandrat - 2015-03-11 12:41 PM

Dated January 2008.

The heading says it was modified 22nd March 2011 and posted by the Guardia on 13th February 2015 so you can assume they are working with this law now..

Brian

Archived