New Endeavors

Guest daven

I sympathise with Andy and his efforts to get LCC to'play with a straight bat',but politicans and their lackys and puppets in council will close ranks. Andys writing although correct could be construed as blackmail which can also brand him as a crank. I hope,however,he continues to be a thorn in the sides of officialdom.

Guest pelmetman
yeti - 2015-03-14 12:24 AM

I sympathise with Andy and his efforts to get LCC to'play with a straight bat',but politicans and their lackys and puppets in council will close ranks. Andys writing although correct could be construed as blackmail which can also brand him as a crank. I hope,however,he continues to be a thorn in the sides of officialdom.

Viva UKIP............ B-)

Guest Had Enough
daven - 2015-03-13 8:16 PM

Is he on his way to the top or ? --- https://andystrangewayovernightparkingcampaigner.wordpress.com/

Leave the guy alone, he has all the necessary qualities to be a UKIP politician. He's a single issue fanatic, very weird and sees conspiracy theories everywhere, especially from the 'lackeys of Lincolnshire'!

If they'll have this guy, it does rather show how desperate UKIP is to get people to stand for it though doesn't it? :D

Guest pelmetman

Here are this week’s polls

YouGov/S Times (6/3) – CON 34%, LAB 33%, LDEM 8%, UKIP 15%, GRN 5%

Opinium/Observer (6/3) – CON 34%, LAB 34%, LDEM 8%, UKIP 14%, GRN 7%

Populus (8/3) – CON 32%, LAB 33%, LDEM 9%, UKIP 15%, GRN 6%

Ashcroft (8/3) – CON 34%, LAB 30%, LDEM 5%, UKIP 15%, GRN 8%

YouGov/Sun (9/3) – CON 35%, LAB 31%, LDEM 8%, UKIP 14%, GRN 6%

YouGov/Sun (10/3) – CON 33%, LAB 31%, LDEM 8%, UKIP 15%, GRN 6%

YouGov/Sun (11/3) – CON 34%, LAB 35%, LDEM 7%, UKIP 14%, GRN 5%

Ipsos MORI/Standard (11/3) – CON 33%, LAB 34%, LDEM 8%, UKIP 13%, GRN 6%

YouGov/Sun (12/3) – CON 33%, LAB 32%, LDEM 7%, UKIP 16%, GRN 6%

Populus (12/3) – CON 29%, LAB 32%, LDEM 8%, UKIP 18%, GRN 6%

After two months of very little movement there is finally some sign of a shift. YouGov’s daily poll seems to have flipped over into showing a Tory lead – four of their five polls this week showed a Conservative lead. Populus is still showing a Labour lead, as did the monthly Ipsos MORI poll this week, but it’s the underlying trends that count and, for now at least, the UKPR polling average puts the Tories into a tiny lead – CON 33%(nc), LAB 32%(-2), LDEM 7%(nc), UKIP 15%(nc), GRN 6%(nc).

From little acorns etc etc..............a new king maker is born B-) .............

I think its great that someone has the balls to further the cause of. Anti discrimination against motor homers parking rights in the UK, the detractors all seem to head to Europe for their holidays anyway.Not bothered About his political affiliations.

Archived