Hymer Exsis SK alternatives

violet1

Hi, having recently sold our Autosleeper Talisman we are looking for another van, my top choice is the Exsis SK but they seem to be like hen's teeth so can anyone suggest any alternatives. We like the high levels of insulation, under 6m length and drop down bed of the Exsis, our budget is up to £20k.

Any suggestions greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

I have a 2010 Exsis which is an A class style on a Transit chassis,it is 6,23 m long and slightly narrower than a regular Hymer. The later models on now on the Fiat chassis and up to 7m long. I think you may be referringto the original version which was the same dimensions as a PVC and retained the original cab.

If this is what you want you may have to go to an owners forum,one does exist for the original model and the owners are as enthusiastic as VW owners are.

http://www.freewebs.com/exsisowners/

Yeti is right - we enthusiastic owners do have our own forum address as stated by him

Freewebs.com/exsisowners

You are correct that the original Exsis is as rare as hens teeth, there is often a waiting list for them

I will post that I have found this request... But you should look at the forum and make yourself known ...... You might get lucky

There is later SG versio (I have a red one) - that is even more practical because it also has a dinette with 2 belted seats for passengers.... But of course they are even rarer and more valued

Best wishes that you are able to join us and enjoy the "most exciting motorhome... Ever" as 'Which Motorcaravan' stated when it was launched

Fred

Archived