Where would you be most happy?

Tracker

Guest pelmetman
Tracker - 2015-03-25 1:36 PM

Some of us are happy and contented with our lot and where we live but for those who are not this might help you!

http://www.bbc.co.uk/guides/z3g487h#zctsvcw

Sorry Dave - it does not include Spain - only our wonderful United Kingdom!

Did the test Rich ;-) ............and they recommend I moved to Boston 8-) .............But I don't speak Polish? :-S...............

pelmetman - 2015-03-25 2:03 PM

Did the test Rich ;-) ............and they recommend I moved to Boston 8-) .............But I don't speak Polish? :-S...............

Always look on the bright side Dave - you could get some valuable lessons on how to claim benefit, but I somehow doubt even that would compensate!

Guest pelmetman
Tracker - 2015-03-25 2:10 PM

Always look on the bright side Dave - you could get some valuable lessons on how to claim benefit, but I somehow doubt even that would compensate!

Boston was the local option Craven was the recommended place with 60% score, but where we live is 54% so not too bad ;-) .................

The program thinks I should become a Southern Softie and move to Hampshire, although the opposite end of that County from where I lived for a few years thirty years ago - and I feel much hapier now that I did then!

I re-did the survey using what I imagined were Tracker's answers and it came up with Crowthorne in Berkshire, where there is apparently a local health facility which would work well for him. :-D

StuartO - 2015-03-25 2:42 PM

I re-did the survey using what I imagined were Tracker's answers and it came up with Crowthorne in Berkshire, where there is apparently a local health facility which would work well for him.

I suppose I should be flattered by the ongoing stalking but the plain truth is I find it irksome as I would never presume to tell anyone else how or where to live their lives - even in jest - and I would be obliged if you would now go stalk someone else please.

PS It's a joke Stuart - just as quite possibly behind the Freudian slip you too may have meant it - but it does show just how easy it would be to be offended if one were looking to be offended and I wonder how you would have reacted had I done the same for you! (lol)

Some of us are happy and contented with our lot and where we live but for those who are not this might help you!

I also did the test Guess what ?Suggested NORTH LINCOLNSHIRE

Sounds like we should be neighbors !!!

PJay

Guest pelmetman
PJay - 2015-03-25 10:37 PM

I also did the test Guess what ?Suggested NORTH LINCOLNSHIRE

Sounds like we should be neighbors !!!

PJay

You could do worse ;-) .............Louth is a lovely town for example, and the Wolds are delightful B-) ........

Sorry, don't do tests of any sort if I didn't like it I would move. Anywhere can either be ideal or unpleasant, I did find French villages very suitable but if living there its possible that here would have the same attraction.

Archived