Fiat main dealers parts by mail order,,,,,,,,anyone ?

Guest Joe90

Guest Joe90
Considering I can buy almost everything by mail order I'm wondering if anyone knows of a Fiat dealership that are geared up for supplying Fiat original parts that are otherwise unavailable from the independents like Eurocarparts ( who are excellent ) via mail order ?

Funny you should ask.....

We carry a lot of stock of current and older parts for Fiat Ducato's; some going back to 1994!

On the other hand I have been speaking to Sturgess Motor Group in Leicester this morning and they are geared up for 'mail order' already. They can get you any new Fiat part that you may need and can take payment by credit/debit cards or even paypal then send it to you!

Contact them on either 0116 254 0793 or email to fiatparts@sturgesscars.co.uk

You should mention MMM so that they can monitor how many customers call from this forum; they may be able to offer a discount based on the volume of sales to a group of customers over time.

Hope this helps.

Nick

Guest Joe90
Fantastic Nick, very many thanks............one of the disadvantages of living in West Wales, can only buy electric fences and Sheep dip here, Fiat dealership involves a 160 mile round trip, so thanks again. ;-)

euroserv - 2015-03-31 10:32 AM

Funny you should ask.....

We carry a lot of stock of current and older parts for Fiat Ducato's; some going back to 1994!

On the other hand I have been speaking to Sturgess Motor Group in Leicester this morning and they are geared up for 'mail order' already. They can get you any new Fiat part that you may need and can take payment by credit/debit cards or even paypal then send it to you!

Contact them on either 0116 254 0793 or email to fiatparts@sturgesscars.co.uk

You should mention MMM so that they can monitor how many customers call from this forum; they may be able to offer a discount based on the volume of sales to a group of customers over time.

Hope this helps.

Nick

cheers Nick

Archived