Premier Motor Homes, Chichester

Florence

Hello, this is my first post and would appreciate any help you can give. We are thinking of going to look at some Motor Homes at Premier Motor Homes in Chichester and wonder if anyone from this forum has had any dealings with them good or bad.

Many thanks

Florence

I agree with the above, but would not differentiate between the two. Both were very helpful to us with warranty and other issues on different vans that they had not supplied. Both carried out the necessary work efficiently and well, and both were very pleasant to deal with.

We have purchased a new motorhome from both Southdowns and Premier and both very positive experiences. Rod Freeman at Southdown could not have done more for us to help with the decision making and the whole team at Premier were excellent with our second purchase. The relatively minor warranty issues we have had, were dealt with very efficiently and without quibble.

You wont go wrong with either so just be guided by the right vehicle.

Sydney1 - 2015-03-31 9:08 PM

We have purchased a new motorhome from both Southdowns and Premier and both very positive experiences. Rod Freeman at Southdown could not have done more for us to help with the decision making and the whole team at Premier were excellent with our second purchase. The relatively minor warranty issues we have had, were dealt with very efficiently and without quibble.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Simpsons of great Yarmouth and Todds of Lostock Hall are in the same league, customer care and satisfaction is of the best. I can recommend them from experience.

No personal experience but we have friends who live full time in their van, and have the choice of buying anywhere in Europe. They choose to come back to the UK to buy their Dethtleffs motorhomes (2) so far, from Premier. so they must be good.

rolandrat - 2015-04-01 10:02 AM

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Simpsons of great Yarmouth and Todds of Lostock Hall are in the same league, customer care and satisfaction is of the best. I can recommend them from experience.

What have these got to do with Premier or Southdowns both of whom are good companies. Not even in the same county either. Is your nurse on hand with you prescription !!!!!

Sunseekers2 - 2015-04-01 7:46 PM

rolandrat - 2015-04-01 10:02 AM

What have these got to do with Premier or Southdowns both of whom are good companies. Not even in the same county either. Is your nurse on hand with you prescription !!!!!

I think Roland was just saying they are Good Dealers, personal experiences are worth a 1000 adverts and walks around the 'Shows'.

As it happens I agree with him about Simpsons of Great Yarmouth, who i DO have a 'Bought New' experience with, Greg was excellent, both before and after the Sale.

I also recommend Continental of Crosshands nr Carmarthen, who do great 'aftersales' service, taking on my Warranty work, even though I never bought the van from them.

Neither from Chichester, but still good dealers to buy from. We need to recognise the Good Dealers from the 'other kind'. And on here is a good a place as any. Ray

We didn't buy our Motorhome from them, but called in a few years back to get some spares and they could not have been more helpful, especially as we live in the Channel Islands, nothing was too much trouble, good communication, well packaged and delivered as promised, we would use them again any time.

Some friends of ours, also from Jersey bought a new van from them and they too were very pleased with their standard of service and after sales care.

Archived