Dead Milliband

antony1969

Deads come up with a great bang on PC idea and answered something that's concerning most of us in the run up to Election Day

He thinks the next James Bond should be a woman , move with the times and make him a her Dead says .

I'm warming to him and very close to voting for him , anyone who makes eating a bacon buttie look so attractive does it for me

Personally I think Bond should be a cross dressing non drinking vegetarian who tries to talk those nasty villains out of been bad rather than using force and his car , one of those nice new electric Nissan things

No more BNP for me

Guest Joe90

I'm very shallow, I vote purely on looks, who could fail not to want to vote for a bloke that looks like this.

Lookalike.jpg.206d04fdb6cfd2b8d6f783e0e45cc979.jpg

The Ed tour rolled into Huddersfield today with thousands lining the streets cheering as he went past , not since The Beatles played here in the 60s have so many girls screamed and thrown underwear at someone

He made a historic speech about zero hours contracts at a local factory , unfortunately on the day when the business world came out as one and backed the Tories

He also gave his sermon in English which in this town means only 215 people understood it , Polish , Urdu , Punjabi , Hindi or even Jive would of been a better option

You gotta love him

antony1969 - 2015-04-01 2:44 PM

The Ed tour rolled into Huddersfield today with thousands lining the streets cheering as he went past , not since The Beatles played here in the 60s have so many girls screamed and thrown underwear at someone

He made a historic speech about zero hours contracts at a local factory , unfortunately on the day when the business world came out as one and backed the Tories

He also gave his sermon in English which in this town means only 215 people understood it , Polish , Urdu , Punjabi , Hindi or even Jive would of been a better option

You gotta love him

You mean he did not have a translator(S) with him!! Mind you do illegals get a vote as well?

PJ

Guest Joe90
I'm surprised business leaders have come out to back the Tories, are they the same ones that invented zero hour contracts I wonder. ;-)

Joe90 - 2015-04-01 6:48 PM

I'm surprised business leaders have come out to back the Tories, are they the same ones that invented zero hour contracts I wonder. ;-)

The letter doesn't actually " back the Tories " - it just backs their policy of reducing Corporation Tax.

Not really a surprise.

;-)

Guest pelmetman

5 out of the 100 once voted Labour 8-) .............I'm surprised there was 5, probably hoping for a knighthood :D....... .......

Archived