Where are they ??

Suda

Where are the 2009/10/11 and even 2012 Burstner Travel Vans for sale? I can find a few T620s with the single beds, but locating a T 570 or 570 G or even a 590 for sale, is like looking for hens teeth.

There have been a few 2008s but only on the Fiat 2.2 with 5 gears.

Please can anyone point me in the direction of one for sale or perhaps just explain why these motorhomes are so scarce. Thankyou

Can't explain the shortage of Burstners, but the layout was common to Hobby Van, Hymer Van, Knaus Van, some of the Dethleffs Globevan models, and I think the Adria Compact. Might it be worth looking among those makes as well? There seem to be plenty of Burstner Travel Van 590s for sale new in Germany, but very few used there either.

Hi Suda I had the same problem in 2012 when looking & could only locate the T620 models. They were always difficult to find in UK with RHD, some are available in mainland Europe with LHD. The biggest problem with all of the "G" models, is that there is only a garage door on the offside meaning any access to the garage whilst parked on the road is in to traffic flow. IMHO unloading the garage or scrambling over everything to get at items deep in the garage was not worth the hassle. Although a nearside garage door was a factory option, I have yet to see any with it fitted. Our current van (now replaced by the Adria Compact SL@6.61m ) was the only one in the UK for sale at that time. Geoff Cox @ Denby, Derbyshire http://www.geoffcoxleisure.co.uk/used/adria/compact-sl/rear-single-beds/for-sale-in-denby-derbyshire/aetv69854017/

They have just introduced a dealer special Adria Sport Lido, but not sure what is included

The of Adria budget range "Sun Living SL42" available @ Webb's http://www.webbsmotorcaravans.co.uk/sun-living-lido-s42-sl/

Archived