Jump to content

external gas connector


Recommended Posts

Hi All


I have an external gas connector on van. Hymer. Its an on of switch with what looks like a push on connector. Any ideas what bit i need for the other end, preferably something with an end that takes the rubber hose using a circlip.


Ta Tom

Link to comment
Share on other sites

tomboy99 - 2015-04-06 5:26 PM


Decided to open it up and have a look, Its made by reich, and apparently this fits, http://www.johnscross.co.uk/products/gemini-outlet-nozzle.html


but the connector does not look the type that takes a rubber hose?



On the same page if you click on the "Reich Gas Outlets" link they show it coupled to the outlet with a hose fitted with a ferral connector.

Link to comment
Share on other sites


This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Create New...