Tour de France 2015

qwark

I shall be in our motorhome for the Tour de France 2015. We are getting the ferry from Callais on the 9th July, so any stage up to the 8th , any suggestions for parking on site adjacent to course, or even road side parking would be great.

Thanks for any help

Tom

Every year we went to see Le-Tour we used to drive the next days stage from start to finish looking for a good place to park overnight ready for the next days race . We were always lucky to park roadside in a large LayBy with other like minded motorhomers for a real party atmosphere . 

DSC00218.JPG.bcd7b63749a886b71d3de789a82add53.JPG

Sorry to Hijack the thread slightly but. I am getting excited!

I have just realised that we will be in the France/Belgium area when Le Tour is there. We have a Tunnel crossing booked for home early on the 8th July after being away for 7+ weeks so Cambrai area looks like a possible area to see them either finish or on the road.

I would be most glad of any advise as to the best place to be. Will the finish be too crowded, will on the road just be a flash of colour and whirling of gears and they have gone.

My wife will be with me so I need it to be a worthwhile diversion in our tour or I will be in the doghouse.

Archived