ACSI POIs

sabino

I have downloaded these before for our Garmin Sat Nav. I I'm really struggling to find a copy of this years POIs.

I have the membership and have the books, plus I have subscribed to the app, but I prefer to check using the Sat Nav.

Can anyone please help.

Many thanks in advance.

over in Austria / Germany at the moment. Downloaded the app and have been using it. Very easy to use off line shows where you are and zooms in. Shows sites and then you can show details of the site, facilities and reviews. For the price has been excellent and would recommend. Do not even look at the ACSI map or books.

peter - 2015-04-21 10:41 PM

Shame there is no data for AutoRoute in the files.

"Import" one of the CSV files available under the other Satnav formats.

(assuming that this capability survived through to the later versions of Autoroute).

It shouldn't be a difficult process (though reversing lat and long can give "interesting" results).

Guest peter
Robinhood - 2015-04-21 10:51 PM

peter - 2015-04-21 10:41 PM

Shame there is no data for AutoRoute in the files.

"Import" one of the CSV files available under the other Satnav formats.

(assuming that this capability survived through to the later versions of Autoroute).

It shouldn't be a difficult process (though reversing lat and long can give "interesting" results).

Thanks Robin, I I'll give it a whirl.

...the Garmin CSV file contains 3 variables per record, longitude, latitude and name, in that order - and the file has no header record.

If the import data wizard on your version of Autoroute is similar to mine, then the method of importing should be fairly obvious - once you find the import menu item.

Simply set the data types for the 3 variables as the above, and do the import (You may have to designate that the POIs are relevant to multiple countries, but I've just tried my version with the Garmin Data, and simply setting the 3 data types is enough).

If you save the map after import, it should keep the data in Autoroute format - .axe in my case).

(I've used CSV import to Autoroute a good few times over the years).

Archived