Simple security

Dave Newell

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[QUOTE]Dave Newell - 2006-10-18 10:58 AM I'm sorry Don but it doesn't apply to your vehicle so in the interests of security for those who it does apply to I'm sure you'll understand why I won't tell you. D.[/QUOTE] Dave Here endeth a beautiful friendship :-D :-D :-D :-D Don

[QUOTE]Don Madge - 2006-10-18 11:04 AM [QUOTE]Dave Newell - 2006-10-18 10:58 AM I'm sorry Don but it doesn't apply to your vehicle so in the interests of security for those who it does apply to I'm sure you'll understand why I won't tell you. D.[/QUOTE] Dave Here endeth a beautiful friendship :-D :-D :-D :-D Whatever. Don[/QUOTE] (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol) D.

[QUOTE]Dave Newell - 2006-10-18 8:34 AM OK guys, no problems. Has anybody tried it out yet? D.[/QUOTE]Yes it works. And doesn't upset alarm or imobiliser. A couple of lights come on so everything looks pucker to a tealeaf. Nice one Dave, keep up the good work mate.

Come on Dave . Have faith in yourself . I agree with JohnNG5 a little rude I thought . People on here know that you are a Veteran if not should know . It's not as if you don't try to help enough people out now is it . In the past you have offered me help to which I am grateful & even offered to meet at the york show. If SS did not know who you were by now he obviously has not been reading the author 's name . Keep up the brilliant work Dave .... ;-)

[QUOTE]michele - 2006-10-19 11:36 PM Come on Dave . Have faith in yourself . I agree with JohnNG5 a little rude I thought . People on here know that you are a Veteran if not should know . It's not as if you don't try to help enough people out now is it . In the past you have offered me help to which I am grateful & even offered to meet at the york show. If SS did not know who you were by now he obviously has not been reading the author 's name . Keep up the brilliant work Dave .... And to add fuel to the fire I did not put my brain in gear which often happens ,age you see I neglected to read page 2 got quite upset on page 1 . Had I of done so I would of seen that you did not take offence . but as you say all entitled to our oppinion & I for one did not like the comment's made by SS .but appologise for restoking the fire ;-)[/QUOTE] ;-)

• 1 month later...
Dave , what breed is Dex . what a beaut hansome looking. is it in the breed to protect people /House I want that kind of dog without being vicious because of Children . Because of Fostering we have to follow a list and certain dogs are on the list we are not allowed . one child was mauled . I,m sure you follow the jist . Regards michele

Sorry not got one for the later Ducatos as yet, if I do find one for them I'll let you all know here. Dex hasn't chased anyone for ages but he did give a young black lady a scary moment the other day. she was too scared to pass him and he just stood there with his hackles up growling and grumbling at her. He's a Boxer Staffy bull terrier cross, very handsome and quite large at 35 Kgs (5.5 stone aprox). D.

sorry Stuart - really shouldn't use jargon should we. PM is simply 'personal message' see the button on the left - under your avatar and details, next to profile and stuff. Just click on the button of the person you want to contact and write away. B-)

Guest Frank Wilkinson

This security tip should be obvious to everyone. I'll bet it involves a massive black and white dog with a scary red hat on. I wouldn't break into anyone's 'van while that was there!

I'd put one of those little smiley faces in but I don't know how!

[QUOTE]Frank Wilkinson - 2006-12-13 9:21 PM

This security tip should be obvious to everyone. I'll bet it involves a massive black and white dog with a scary red hat on. I wouldn't break into anyone's 'van while that was there!

I'd put one of those little smiley faces in but I don't know how!

[/QUOTE] nice one Frank but you're well shy of the mark. The tip will cost less than 10p and I'm assured it does work. To add a smiley simply click on the one of your choice from the selection on the left of your tryping template windo. Opos, Joseph Jones strihes agin, hic! D.

Archived