Anyone using Intelsat 907 at 27.5°W ?

hallii

We have been talking about this today with Roy at Pulsat, Tockwith, North Yorkshire Tel: 0844 660 8000, he showed us 2 receivers which do the job. Pulsat are very easy to talk to and knowledgeable regarding these things. He says that the codes change on average every 3 months and these can be acquired from the Internet.

Hi Mate

The simplest box to use is an icecrypt s1600 from ebay. About 60 quid. I use a 60 cm dish in souther spain for this, smaller would probably work just as well, it just so happens that was on my roof. These have a built in ftp server, which usually has the codes within a day of code changes. All chanels are HD. I am in southern spain and it works great. If you don`t get that box, then the codes can be downloaded from the internet a few days after changes. I personally use a vu+ box which can runs both sky and bbc, from 2 separate dishes, but its tricky to setup.

Thanks both, looks like I will give it a go then, I was a bit concerned that the codes would change and not be available. There is still the chance that they will change the "BISS" code for something more secure, but I suppose it's worth a punt.

H

Archived