Replacement Carpet supplier in Newcastle

Thurlestone

I have looked through a number of threads in the forum without success of finding an article I read some time ago about a company who were recommended as good suppliers of replacement carpets and were based in Newcastle. Can anyone help identify the company and location, please. :-D

Not Newcastle but closer to you.

Someone put this information on a couple of other forums and possibly on here as he is a member. Anyway, he was delighted with the quality and the price.

*BARGAIN CARPETS*

See Rob at Congleton Market, Tuesday & Saturday and

Leek Trestle Market (off Butter Market) Wednesday & Saturday.

07974 405390 email - price.r1@sky.com

*HIGHLY RECOMMEDED*

I used this company when we wanted to replace all our carpets in our van

Kustom Sport Ltd

Unit 6

Middlewoods Way

Wharncliffe Business Park

Carlton

Barnsley South Yorks

They arranged collection of old carpets and a template from us and returned them with the new ones We chose the carpet we wanted from Carpet Right who arranged for their branch in Barnsley to deliver it direct to Kustom Sport All worked out very well at a very reasonable cost Hope this is helpful

insignia - 2015-05-09 3:45 PM

I used this company when we wanted to replace all our carpets in our van

Kustom Sport Ltd

Unit 6

Middlewoods Way

Wharncliffe Business Park

Carlton

Barnsley South Yorks

They arranged collection of old carpets and a template from us and returned them with the new ones We chose the carpet we wanted from Carpet Right who arranged for their branch in Barnsley to deliver it direct to Kustom Sport All worked out very well at a very reasonable cost Hope this is helpful

Agree that this is an excellent company.

They have the licence and official templates to provide the correct carpets for several makes of motorhome including ours - Adria.

We bought a new set of carpets for our Adria Matrix and collected them at the Business Park. They even sewed on an extra heel pad on the drivers side to accommodate my big feet :-D

Thoroughly recommend them. Their website is: http://www.kustomsport.co.uk/

Archived